$14T in total debt and no plans to pay it back aren't an issue for you?
1) I do not own any federal debt paper
2) I am not expecting a pension from the federal government
3) I am not expecting social security (and am livid about that)
4) I am not expecting medicare (and am livid about that)
5) I am not expecting a military pension
So why should I care about white collar theft on the part of the federal government? I am much more concerned about the mass murders committed by the federal government in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.
I am a member of the Religious Society of Friends (i.e. Quakers).