View Single Post
Jun23-06, 03:42 AM
P: 3,243
Quote Quote by fournier17
If someone wanted to get a Ph.D in mathematical physics should you pursue an undergrad degree in math or physics. I would like to eventually like to do research in M theory but as a Mathematical physicist. Thanks in advance for your reply.
you could do an undergraduate degree in combined maths & physics, and afterwards you can pursue with a phd in theoretical physics (synonymous with mathematical physics).