View Single Post
Nov12-12, 11:09 PM
Evo's Avatar
P: 26,557
If you think you have asperger's or similar disorders you should be seeing a psychiatrist, a psychologist cannot prescribe the meds you need.

Asperger's is part of the autism spectrum of psychiatric disorders and we cannot give medical advice or diagnose you. We have no idea what your illness is or what you can do.


I do encourage you to find a good psychiatrist and that you find some relief.