Register to reply

Am i completly wrong ?

by laymanhobbist
Tags: completly
Share this thread:
laymanhobbist
Nov5-08, 01:48 PM
P: 16
i will write down some stuff here which onr night i wrote down while stoned ..lol

understanding is a complete fail ? i have no knowledge except what i seen on tv .. after few hours what i wrote down isnt making any sense to myself .... where did i even find those words :lol:

our big bang is just another singularity . correct ?

why cant it be ? it could just another singularity . i believe a dent in the space time fabric caused by a blackhole rips through the multdimensional multi verse which made it possible to transfer stuffs through the blackhole, and the dark energy itself flowed to our universe from another multiverse ..

and there you have it , on the otherside of the blackhole the ever expanding universe with time as the 4rth dimension ...

and we are the byproducts of a universe with 4 dimensions and four forces .. just a thought

think of the probabilty in that

a collapsing star would have a great influence on the space time fabric around it .. and it curves so much that somehow the graviton interacts (made to repel ?one mega force )with each other creating a singualrity

is it possible that the spacetime fabric curvature comes close enough for the gravitons to interact during the collapsing of a star ?

our big bang and our universe could be one among millions of other big bangs in the membrane
Phys.Org News Partner Space news on Phys.org
Mixing in star-forming clouds explains why sibling stars look alike
Mysteries of space dust revealed
A guide to the 2014 Neptune opposition season
laymanhobbist
Nov5-08, 02:19 PM
To fathom Hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic

RandallB
Nov5-08, 03:47 PM
P: 1,544
Will the philosophy forum take this thread?
Not sure where psychedelic OP’s should be moved to. Homework?

dx
Nov5-08, 07:39 PM
HW Helper
PF Gold
P: 1,961
Am i completly wrong ?

"The common descriptive treatments can lead too easily to vain and foolish speculation by students who have been carried over their heads by excellent and persuasive prose"

- William Burke
Chronos
Nov5-08, 11:37 PM
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 9,452
Lee Smolin has suggested black holes may form new universes in such a manner. He further speculates the parameters of our universe have been optimized to produce black holes via 'cosmic natural selection'. It's an interesting idea.
laymanhobbist
Nov6-08, 04:06 AM
thanks Chronos , its nice to know what i have written down that night isnt a complete fail .. and i guess i like to learn more about smolin's universe , which i havent heard of before

The theory surmises that a collapsing black hole causes the emergence of a new universe on the "other side", whose fundamental constant parameters (speed of light, Planck length and so forth) may differ slightly from those of the universe where the black hole collapsed. Each universe therefore gives rise to as many new universes as it has black holes. Thus the theory contains the evolutionary ideas of "reproduction" and "mutation" of universes, but has no direct analogue of natural selection. However, given any universe that can produce black holes that successfully spawn new universes, it is possible that some number of those universes will reach heat death with unsuccessful parameters. So, in a sense, fecundity cosmological natural selection is one where universes could die off before successfully reproducing, just as any biological being can die without having children
exactly what i had in my mind :D
CaptainQuasar
Nov6-08, 04:17 AM
P: 705
I take it you made up that user name while stoned too... Is a hobbist like a hobbit?
laymanhobbist
Nov6-08, 04:23 AM

yea i guess so , but it was supposed to be hobbyist .. typo under the influence mate :D
laymanhobbist
Nov6-08, 03:06 PM
i think dark energy travels faster than light itself ... otherwise how far would the first light from a singualrity go to ? errrrrr

Register to reply