Uploading of pdf pages of an ebook

by PainterGuy
Tags: ebook, pages, uploading
Share this thread:
PainterGuy
Mar1-11, 02:21 PM
P: 317
hey everyone,

i have an ebook in pdf form and wanted some help with some of the portions there. online hosting services like flickr and imageshack don't allow uploading of pdf pages. while reading the book i can annotate, highlight etc. the only option i'm left with is to convert pdf pages to image files and then upload them and provide direct link then. but this way i won't be able to edit anything once the conversion is done. is there some service you know of which allow uploading of pdf pages? any ideas, please.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Study links polar vortex chills to melting sea ice
Lab unveil new nano-sized synthetic scaffolding technique
Cool calculations for cold atoms: New theory of universal three-body encounters
KrisOhn
Mar1-11, 04:27 PM
P: 269
I'm not sure I exactly understand what you mean, but you could potentially use GoogleDocs.
JaredJames
Mar1-11, 05:14 PM
P: 3,387
Editing of PDF files online is restricted and not possible via standard image hosts.

You need to find a hosting system that has a built in PDF editor.

As above, I believe Google Docs has one.

PainterGuy
Mar2-11, 12:00 AM
P: 317
Uploading of pdf pages of an ebook

Quote Quote by KrisOhn View Post
I'm not sure I exactly understand what you mean, but you could potentially use GoogleDocs.
this usually happens when you are reading something written by a non native English speaker. thanx

Quote Quote by jarednjames View Post
Editing of PDF files online is restricted and not possible via standard image hosts.

You need to find a hosting system that has a built in PDF editor.

As above, I believe Google Docs has one.
thanx, jarednjames. the problem with google docs is you can't edit the pdf file as you can do ms word file. otherwise it's very cool service and helps great deal. i was checking out a below pdf file. if u follow a link u could see its not possible to edit. any ideas to solve this big issue with pdf editing in google doc.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...thkey=CM7C2KIG

peace.

Register to reply