Register to reply

Can premuim members view my e-mail address?

by ramollari
Tags: address, email, members, premuim, view
Share this thread:
ramollari
Mar10-05, 08:57 AM
P: 453
Hi, I have a concern about my privacy whether the premium mebers of this forum can view my e-mail address. Does anyone know?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Sapphire talk enlivens guesswork over iPhone 6
Geneticists offer clues to better rice, tomato crops
UConn makes 3-D copies of antique instrument parts
Monique
Mar10-05, 09:15 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,642
Yes, since you've specified your instant messager name. You can change your user set-up at the top of the page (User CP).
ramollari
Mar10-05, 09:27 AM
P: 453
Quote Quote by Monique
Yes, since you've specified your instant messager name. You can change your user set-up at the top of the page (User CP).
No, I mean the e-mail address with which I registered.

Monique
Mar10-05, 09:29 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,642
Can premuim members view my e-mail address?

No, not that one: you have specified that you do not wish to receive emails
Evo
Mar10-05, 09:53 AM
Mentor
P: 26,444
Quote Quote by ramollari
Hi, I have a concern about my privacy whether the premium mebers of this forum can view my e-mail address. Does anyone know?
No. No one can see your e-mail address, not even if you agree to let others e-mail you.*see below

But remember this:
If you e-mail a member, that member will receive the e-mail address you registered with on that e-mail. You will get a notice warning you of this before you send the e-mail. *If you receive an e-mail from a member and you reply, your real e-mail address will be sent to them as the "from" information.
But no one can view this information from PF.
mattmns
Mar10-05, 04:17 PM
P: 1,123
Yep the premium members get everything. They have your social security number (if you live in the US), they know where you and your family live, they know all; so if I were you, I would not mess around with them premium members.

*bows down and kisses the feet of premium members*

Register to reply