Register to reply

Can premuim members view my e-mail address?

by ramollari
Tags: address, email, members, premuim, view
Share this thread:
ramollari
Mar10-05, 08:57 AM
P: 453
Hi, I have a concern about my privacy whether the premium mebers of this forum can view my e-mail address. Does anyone know?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Physical constant is constant even in strong gravitational fields
Montreal VR headset team turns to crowdfunding for Totem
Researchers study vital 'on/off switches' that control when bacteria turn deadly
Monique
Mar10-05, 09:15 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,642
Yes, since you've specified your instant messager name. You can change your user set-up at the top of the page (User CP).
ramollari
Mar10-05, 09:27 AM
P: 453
Quote Quote by Monique
Yes, since you've specified your instant messager name. You can change your user set-up at the top of the page (User CP).
No, I mean the e-mail address with which I registered.

Monique
Mar10-05, 09:29 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,642
Can premuim members view my e-mail address?

No, not that one: you have specified that you do not wish to receive emails
Evo
Mar10-05, 09:53 AM
Mentor
P: 26,667
Quote Quote by ramollari
Hi, I have a concern about my privacy whether the premium mebers of this forum can view my e-mail address. Does anyone know?
No. No one can see your e-mail address, not even if you agree to let others e-mail you.*see below

But remember this:
If you e-mail a member, that member will receive the e-mail address you registered with on that e-mail. You will get a notice warning you of this before you send the e-mail. *If you receive an e-mail from a member and you reply, your real e-mail address will be sent to them as the "from" information.
But no one can view this information from PF.
mattmns
Mar10-05, 04:17 PM
P: 1,123
Yep the premium members get everything. They have your social security number (if you live in the US), they know where you and your family live, they know all; so if I were you, I would not mess around with them premium members.

*bows down and kisses the feet of premium members*

Register to reply