Not sure this is the right thread for this?

• Thread starter Schrodinger's Dog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, there has been recent interest in the Heim theory, a proposed unification of magnetism, gravity, and the strong and weak forces. It has been featured in articles and even caught the attention of NASA. However, there are varying opinions on its validity, with some being skeptical and others taking it seriously. Further discussion and analysis of the theory can be found on various online forums.
Schrodinger's Dog
A general unification of magnetism&gravity and Strong and weak forces?

http://www.heim-theory.com/

Saw an article in New scientist about this theory and how it's being experimented on as we speak? Is there anything to it, or is it a flight of fancy? I'm sure someone has some knowledge of this theory, even apparently NASA are interested in it? What do you think?

If your going to debunk it, please no heavy maths, Don't think my calculus skills could handle it:smile:

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Thanks, if this is not just a pipe dream, it would be extremely exciting, I'll leave interpreting the math until I've studied a bit more, for now I'll take their intepratations on board:smile:

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the purpose of this thread?

This thread is for discussing and asking questions related to a specific topic. Please make sure your question or comment is relevant to the topic of the thread.

2. How can I determine if this is the right thread for my question?

You can read the title and description of the thread to get an idea of the topic being discussed. You can also read through the comments and questions to see if they are related to your question.

3. Can I ask a question that is not directly related to the thread topic?

It is best to keep your question or comment relevant to the thread topic. If your question is not directly related, you can try finding a more appropriate thread or starting a new one.

4. What can I do if I accidentally posted in the wrong thread?

You can delete your comment or question and repost it in the correct thread. Alternatively, you can flag your comment and ask a moderator to move it to the appropriate thread.

5. Can I start a new thread if I can't find one related to my question?

Yes, you can start a new thread if you can't find one related to your question. Just make sure to choose a clear and specific title and description for your thread so that others can easily understand the topic.