Only 2 Pages Available in New Posts?

by berkeman
Tags: pages, posts
berkeman
Mar27-07, 01:42 PM
Mentor
P: 39,708
I'm not able to go past the first 2 pages of New Posts. Anybody else having this problem? I click the little down-arrow next to the 2, fill in 3 in the box, and click Go -- takes me right back to page 2. Other numbers in the box (other than 1) also take me to page 2. I'm using the Prime Skin, if that makes any difference.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
SensaBubble: It's a bubble, but not as we know it (w/ video)
The hemihelix: Scientists discover a new shape using rubber bands (w/ video)
Microbes provide insights into evolution of human language
berkeman
Mar27-07, 02:08 PM
Mentor
P: 39,708
Hmmm. Maybe it's just supposed to work that way. Now it's up to 3 pages for me. Must be some time-related cutoff or something. Never mind.
Doc Al
Mar27-07, 02:15 PM
Mentor
P: 40,905
I was wondering if that's all it was that you were seeing. I see the same kind of behavior--just assumed it was normal.

Ivan Seeking
Mar27-07, 04:38 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,493

Only 2 Pages Available in New Posts?

Quote Quote by berkeman View Post
I'm not able to go past the first 2 pages of New Posts. Anybody else having this problem? I click the little down-arrow next to the 2, fill in 3 in the box, and click Go -- takes me right back to page 2. Other numbers in the box (other than 1) also take me to page 2. I'm using the Prime Skin, if that makes any difference.
I had something like that happen to me last summer. After a time, everything was there again.
Moonbear
Mar27-07, 06:15 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,257
Maybe there were only 2 pages of new posts? I just checked what came up for me, and there was less than 2 pages of new posts since the last time I logged in. Though, I do have problems sometimes with either new posts getting marked as read when I haven't read them (just that I opened PF since they were posted, even if I didn't get around to reading anything), or that it forgets I've read things things I have read, so those get marked as unread even though there aren't any new posts. I used to just have that problem when switching between computers and figured it was a cookie thing or something, but lately, even when I'm only logging in from one computer, it gets confused like that.

Register to reply