Register to reply

Physics BSc student looking for physics related work over the summer

by j-lee00
Tags: physics, student, summer, work
Share this thread:
Jan31-08, 12:18 PM
P: 95
Im a physics BSc student in my second year of my degree in london at Kings college london. Im looking to work within the field over the months june, july, august and september. Im willing to do unpaid work and to travel. If anyone has imformation. please can they message me

Phys.Org News Partner Science news on
Experts defend operational earthquake forecasting, counter critiques
EU urged to convert TV frequencies to mobile broadband
Sierra Nevada freshwater runoff could drop 26 percent by 2100
Jan31-08, 06:19 PM
P: 199

Some of these listings are U.S. citizens only, but not all of them. Look under the "Undergraduate," "Sophomores and Juniors," and "Undergraduate and Graduate Students" sections.

Most universities have summer programs for students, especially undergraduates. In the United States, these are called Research Experience for Undergraduates (REUs). You should ask your professors if the universities near you offer a similar program.

Good luck!
Jan31-08, 07:46 PM
P: 95

Register to reply

Related Discussions
Alright, got a meeting about summer work with Physics Dept, Need advice! Academic Guidance 4
Summer work for physics Academic Guidance 5
Summer job in Physics for UK student Academic Guidance 9