I want know where the Swine flu came from

• Medical
  • Thread starter markone2
  • Start date
In summary, the 2009 Swine flu strain is similar to the swine flu strain that was previously seen in pigs, but the origin of this new strain is unknown. The World Organization for Animal Health reports that this strain can be transmitted from human to human, and causes the normal symptoms of influenza. The ducks are blaming these guys.
markone2
i want know where the evil DNA of Swine flu from any Strain of virus came before the birds flu i think if was virus like Swine flu should it have the same evil DNA
so where it was widespread in which Kinds of animals before the birds

Biology news on Phys.org
I recognise all the words, but the way they're ordered is not English.

Click here for a brief history of Swine influenza:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_flu#History
Wikipedia said:
The 2009 flu outbreak in humans, known as "swine flu", is due to a new strain of influenza A virus subtype H1N1 that contains genes closely related to swine influenza. The origin of this new strain is unknown. However, the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) reports that this strain has not been isolated in pigs. This strain can be transmitted from human to human, and causes the normal symptoms of influenza.

DNA isn't "evil", it evolved to infect cells more effectively and has succeeded in doing so. If I parsed your post correctly, you're suggesting that different strains of flu have the same DNA which isn't true.

It should be noted that influenza viruses are RNA viruses. Unlike our cells, influenza carries its genetic information as RNA, not DNA.

http://www.videodetective.com/photos/189/00795243_.jpg

does this help?

Last edited by a moderator:
not all DNA are same in tow different strains of flu but that is right
some Pieces of DNA in tow type of flu are same (Pieces of DNA give the virus Special qualities )
this Special qualities does not come from vacuum
i want know which type of virus has that part of DNA and make the new flu is killer in A few days most be it was widespread in Kinds of animals
Before the birds At an earlier stage Of time...

plaque_voyager.jpg

Mutation and RNA mixing in the host. The ducks are blaming these guys.

only which i have
the scientists Has nothing to do with developing that virus ......

Those are humans.

the normal evolution of virus not like that form we see i think
what that normal evolution of virus flu make it look like the virus flu in 1915

1. What is the origin of the Swine flu?

The Swine flu, also known as H1N1, originated from pigs and was first identified in humans in Mexico in 2009.

2. How did the Swine flu spread to humans?

The Swine flu is a zoonotic virus, which means it can be transmitted from animals to humans. It is believed that the Swine flu spread to humans through contact with infected pigs or through close contact with an infected person.

3. Is the Swine flu still a concern today?

The World Health Organization declared the Swine flu pandemic over in August 2010. However, the virus is still present in pigs and can potentially spread to humans. Therefore, it is important to continue monitoring and practicing preventive measures.

4. Can the Swine flu be prevented?

Yes, the best way to prevent the Swine flu is by getting vaccinated. The seasonal flu vaccine includes protection against the Swine flu. Additionally, practicing good hygiene, such as washing your hands frequently, can also help prevent the spread of the virus.

5. What are the symptoms of the Swine flu?

The symptoms of the Swine flu are similar to those of the seasonal flu, including fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, and fatigue. Some people may also experience vomiting and diarrhea. If you experience these symptoms, it is important to seek medical attention for proper diagnosis and treatment.