How to install/run this program in an Hp 50g

by Vasheer
Tags: .dir, .src, hp 50g, root locus
Share this thread:
Vasheer
Aug17-10, 04:25 PM
P: 1
Hi all

I just bought a 50g and dont know how to install tis one program for plotting root locus'.
Here is the address of the files (http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=1178) . Im familliar with library instalations but this is beyond me because these files are only .dir and .src

So what do i do with them.

Thanks
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Hoverbike drone project for air transport takes off
Earlier Stone Age artifacts found in Northern Cape of South Africa
Study reveals new characteristics of complex oxide surfaces
rs1n
Aug23-10, 07:21 AM
P: 163
A .DIR file is probably a calculator directory file. Send the file to your calculator, and then look in the VAR menu (or use the FILER and find the menu). You should see the directory which contains the programs.
lopex
Sep1-10, 04:59 AM
P: 1
i have succeed the installing and starting program by your informations. but this time i couldn't succeed opearating the program. for example i installed called LARCH Analisis Estructural 2D y 3D program. i started it only and then program looked me and i looked it :)there was digits and (edit,view,stack,rcl,purge,clear) menus on screen. can't i find any user manual or guide about this programs. what can i do for learnig this programs...

Register to reply