What should i do a project on?

by Theo1
Tags: project
Theo1
Nov15-10, 05:21 PM
P: 9
I have to to do project of between 4000-6000 words and give a 15 min presentation at the end of it....it can be on WHATEVER I LIKE...i have until May so i have lots of time! However i have no idea what to do it on.

I am 18 and going to study Physics/ Astrophysics/ Natural science next year at university so not anything TOO complicated, however i would like to make it close to university standard as it a national project. I am very interested in quantum physics (quarks mainly), relativity and astronomy - however not so much in Biology and Chemistry.

Thoughts sofar are:
Time travel (time dilation)
Space Colonization - of moon/ mars/ space stations

Could you give your opinions on these topics but also suggest a few more that i could explore!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Going nuts? Turkey looks to pistachios to heat new eco-city
Space-tested fluid flow concept advances infectious disease diagnoses
SpaceX launches supplies to space station (Update)
Kevin_Axion
Nov15-10, 06:36 PM
P: 920
Sounds cool! I always though QCD was a very interesting area of research perhaps you can gain an understanding and study its applications.

Register to reply