Register to reply

What should i do a project on?

by Theo1
Tags: project
Share this thread:
Theo1
Nov15-10, 05:21 PM
P: 9
I have to to do project of between 4000-6000 words and give a 15 min presentation at the end of it....it can be on WHATEVER I LIKE...i have until May so i have lots of time! However i have no idea what to do it on.

I am 18 and going to study Physics/ Astrophysics/ Natural science next year at university so not anything TOO complicated, however i would like to make it close to university standard as it a national project. I am very interested in quantum physics (quarks mainly), relativity and astronomy - however not so much in Biology and Chemistry.

Thoughts sofar are:
Time travel (time dilation)
Space Colonization - of moon/ mars/ space stations

Could you give your opinions on these topics but also suggest a few more that i could explore!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
World's largest solar boat on Greek prehistoric mission
Google searches hold key to future market crashes
Mineral magic? Common mineral capable of making and breaking bonds
Kevin_Axion
Nov15-10, 06:36 PM
P: 920
Sounds cool! I always though QCD was a very interesting area of research perhaps you can gain an understanding and study its applications.

Register to reply