Copyright Free Audio Lectures

by Greg Bernhardt
Tags: audio, copyright, free, lectures
Share this thread:
Greg Bernhardt
Nov19-04, 11:00 PM
Admin
P: 9,710
I'm working on a new feature here at PF and I'm wondering if anyone has copyright free audio lectures on science topics they can share for my project. Maybe some of your professors wouldn't mind you taping their lecture? Let me know if you have any ideas.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Physical constant is constant even in strong gravitational fields
Montreal VR headset team turns to crowdfunding for Totem
Researchers study vital 'on/off switches' that control when bacteria turn deadly
dekoi
Nov21-04, 03:42 PM
P: n/a
That would be great.

I could tape my philosophy class, but i believe it is too Christian based for this forum.

Anyone willing to volunteer?
MonstersFromTheId
Nov23-04, 09:10 AM
P: 144
The "LiftPort Group" is a group of companies that have banded together to make a go of building the world's first "Space Elevator" by "April 12, 2018".
Over the last several weeks I've gotten to know their public relations point man, who, unlike most "P.R. Types", impresses me as a very sincere guy with some very real fire in the blood over the idea of working toward making a serious go at constructing a space elevator.
Now although I don't know what kind of material they've got sitting around that you might be able to use, if they DO have material you could use, this would be the guy who could probably find it for you.
His name is Matt Speten and his e-mail addy is:
mspeten@liftport.com
The reason I think he might be able to help you is that this bunch is doing some very serious work in areas like making carbon nano-tube materials, beaming laser energy over exceptionally long distances to power elevator cars called "climbers", and developing other associated technologies needed to achieve this ambicious goal.
They've got a hell of a pool of expertise over there, so if anyone knows about existing audio materials on things like carbon nano-tube production, orbital mechanics, etc., they probably would, and I do know for sure that they're open to just about any idea that could raise public awareness of the idea of building a Space Elevator, so it's very possible you could help each other out.

The_Professional
Nov24-04, 12:00 AM
P: 583
Copyright Free Audio Lectures

I should've recorded my ethics class. I love how my professor debunked the ethics of those so-called "vegetarians" and "pro choice" advocates. He was brilliant
futb0l
Nov24-04, 02:00 AM
P: n/a
woo - this will be awesome :)

Register to reply