Register to reply

I'm bored so..

by whozum
Tags: bored
Share this thread:
whozum
Oct31-05, 01:31 AM
P: 2,219
Ask me absolutely any question about anything you like (me?) you would like to know the answer to and I'll tell you the best of my abilities!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Bees able to spot which flowers offer best rewards before landing
Classic Lewis Carroll character inspires new ecological model
When cooperation counts: Researchers find sperm benefit from grouping together in mice
Pengwuino
Oct31-05, 01:33 AM
PF Gold
P: 7,120
What's the meaning of turtle necks?
whozum
Oct31-05, 01:34 AM
I would have to say the neck of the clothing garment that covers the neck with a thick and folded-looking extension of the material. I don't really get your question either

Pengwuino
Oct31-05, 01:36 AM
PF Gold
I'm bored so..

What is it for. Why do people wear it. What does it tell us about the space-time continuum
whozum
Oct31-05, 01:46 AM
Clearly it shows that the discontinuities in the spaceitme continuity can be modeled by the frequency of wearing a turtle neck sweater during the winter, however these models can not be taken seriously until this research is completed and taken with regards to other analogous research.

I believe that the urge to wear such garments is fueled by a metaphysical urge by the subconscious' connection to the universe's fundamental governing system, and the subconscious' overwhelming ability to overcome conscious desires to avoid such a silly design.
Pengwuino
Oct31-05, 01:49 AM
PF Gold
So was Einstein right to say the Energy given off by a turtleneck wearer was...

[tex]\Delta E = \sqrt[3]{{f_t h^2 }}[/tex]

When the turtleneck wearer is at ground state of course.
whozum
Oct31-05, 01:51 AM
It depends on the defining of the term Planck's constant, because its been debated recently that there was a typo in his original paper where he neglected to use h-bar, which is an alternate constant used often with regards to this form of work. If you meant h bar then that is the correct interpretation, but the most interesting effects of this phenomenon are not observed in energy analysis but rather, as you said, in spacetime shifts within the users local gravitational field.
whozum
Oct31-05, 02:11 AM
Come on guys any real questions??? :surprise
meL
Oct31-05, 03:01 AM
P: 30
Quote Quote by whozum
Come on guys any real questions??? :surprise
i am not a scientist...i see the *moment to *moment impermanence.

There is apparent permanence also.

How do YOU explain THAT?
whozum
Oct31-05, 03:04 AM
I have no freaking clue what you just said
Lisa!
Oct31-05, 03:37 AM
PF Gold
P: 973
What's the best thing to do when you're bored to death?
meL
Oct31-05, 04:09 AM
Quote Quote by Lisa!
You wouldn't believe it.
meL
Oct31-05, 04:12 AM
Quote Quote by whozum
I have no freaking clue what you just said
i thought You
were a scientist.
??????
Mk
Oct31-05, 04:17 AM
P: 2,056
Quote Quote by Lisa!
Suicide.

whozum, what is x if x+y=(pi)98^2? You figure that out while I take a nap.
Echo 6 Sierra
Oct31-05, 07:30 AM
P: 86
Why is it that the morbidly obese heifer insists on parking next to me, opening her car door into mine, and resting it there while she hoists her pale carcas up and out of her vehicle while her car door scratches ANOTHER wonderful Picaso into the side of mine? There are no other cars in the damn garage so she can easily park one up to allow her blubber ample room to exit. I have no recourse now but to leave work at lunch and open my passenger door several times to remove "something". I wish I had a Jetson car.
Gale
Oct31-05, 09:40 AM
P: 676
Quote Quote by Mk
Suicide.
whozum, what is x if x+y=(pi)98^2? You figure that out while I take a nap.
is that just a function of y? then x= -y + pi(98^2) which is just a line with a negative slope and an X intercept of pi(98^2). pretty uninteresting actually.
meL
Oct31-05, 10:01 AM
Quote Quote by Lisa!
the answer is NOTHING

Boredom is not a feature of silence.
Evo
Oct31-05, 10:19 AM
Mentor
P: 26,477
Quote Quote by Echo 6 Sierra
Why is it that the morbidly obese heifer insists on parking next to me, opening her car door into mine, and resting it there while she hoists her pale carcas up and out of her vehicle while her car door scratches ANOTHER wonderful Picaso into the side of mine? There are no other cars in the damn garage so she can easily park one up to allow her blubber ample room to exit. I have no recourse now but to leave work at lunch and open my passenger door several times to remove "something". I wish I had a Jetson car.
morbidly obese heifer

Register to reply