Ask Anything & Get Answers: Unlock Your Curiosity

• Thread starter whozum
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Curiosity
In summary, the conversation covered a variety of topics, including the meaning of turtle necks, the space-time continuum, and boredom. The participants also joked about being a scientist and getting married. Ultimately, no real questions were asked and the conversation ended on a humorous note.
whozum
Ask me absolutely any question about anything you like (me?) you would like to know the answer to and I'll tell you the best of my abilities!

Physics news on Phys.org
What's the meaning of turtle necks?

I would have to say the neck of the clothing garment that covers the neck with a thick and folded-looking extension of the material. I don't really get your question either

What is it for. Why do people wear it. What does it tell us about the space-time continuum

Clearly it shows that the discontinuities in the spaceitme continuity can be modeled by the frequency of wearing a turtle neck sweater during the winter, however these models can not be taken seriously until this research is completed and taken with regards to other analogous research.

I believe that the urge to wear such garments is fueled by a metaphysical urge by the subconscious' connection to the universe's fundamental governing system, and the subconscious' overwhelming ability to overcome conscious desires to avoid such a silly design.

So was Einstein right to say the Energy given off by a turtleneck wearer was...

[tex]\Delta E = \sqrt[3]{{f_t h^2 }}[/tex]

When the turtleneck wearer is at ground state of course.

It depends on the defining of the term Planck's constant, because its been debated recently that there was a typo in his original paper where he neglected to use h-bar, which is an alternate constant used often with regards to this form of work. If you meant h bar then that is the correct interpretation, but the most interesting effects of this phenomenon are not observed in energy analysis but rather, as you said, in spacetime shifts within the users local gravitational field.

Come on guys any real questions? :tongue: :surprise

whozum said:
Come on guys any real questions? :tongue: :surprise
i am not a scientist...i see the *moment to *moment impermanence.

There is apparent permanence also.

How do YOU explain THAT?

I have no freaking clue what you just said

What's the best thing to do when you're bored to death?

Lisa! said:
You wouldn't believe it.
:tongue2:

whozum said:
I have no freaking clue what you just said
i thought You
were a scientist.
?

Lisa! said:
Suicide.

whozum, what is x if x+y=(pi)98^2? You figure that out while I take a nap.

Why is it that the morbidly obese heifer insists on parking next to me, opening her car door into mine, and resting it there while she hoists her pale carcas up and out of her vehicle while her car door scratches ANOTHER wonderful Picaso into the side of mine? There are no other cars in the damn garage so she can easily park one up to allow her blubber ample room to exit. I have no recourse now but to leave work at lunch and open my passenger door several times to remove "something". I wish I had a Jetson car.

Mk said:
Suicide.

is that just a function of y? then x= -y + pi(98^2) which is just a line with a negative slope and an X intercept of pi(98^2). pretty uninteresting actually.

Lisa! said:
the answer is NOTHING

Boredom is not a feature of silence.
:tongue2:

Echo 6 Sierra said:
Why is it that the morbidly obese heifer insists on parking next to me, opening her car door into mine, and resting it there while she hoists her pale carcas up and out of her vehicle while her car door scratches ANOTHER wonderful Picaso into the side of mine? There are no other cars in the damn garage so she can easily park one up to allow her blubber ample room to exit. I have no recourse now but to leave work at lunch and open my passenger door several times to remove "something". I wish I had a Jetson car.
:rofl: morbidly obese heifer :rofl:

Lisa! said:
Molder.
Ellen Parr said:
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

Extra text added to satisfy a curious criterion.

Mk said:
Suicide.

Whatever you want it to be.

Echo 6 Sierra said:

Karma - you probably shouldn't have kicked that baby in the park last week.:uhh:

Lisa! said:

Math and Physics... duh

NEXT!

Who did you get engaged to Gale? :tongue2:

Lisa! said:
Who did you get engaged to Gale? :tongue2:
Sorry, I can only laugh here. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

One more for good measure, :rofl:

Who What When Where How Why

Awh, again I was typing fast and I typed who instead of how! :blushing: :rofl: :rofl:

Lisa! said:
Awh, again I was typing fast and I typed who instead of how! :blushing: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think we got engaged, I think we went right to marriage actually. We got married twice though - renewed vows.

ya, he never even proposed! hmmph!

Gale said:
ya, he never even proposed! hmmph!

Yes I did.. you don't remember.. that hurts..

lies, i remember it well. you were like "i have something cute to show you." and i was like ok. and then you showed me the wedding certificate. i wasn't even asked actually! and then the second time I proposed to YOU.

Gale said:
lies, i remember it well. you were like "i have something cute to show you." and i was like ok. and then you showed me the wedding certificate. i wasn't even asked actually! and then the second time I proposed to YOU.

Actually come to think of it, I showed you the certificate then when you were all in awe and mystified by my striking charm I said "will you be my e-wife" and barely overcoming your tears of excitement you said Yes.

The second time is a different story..

Last edited:
I can never forgive myself if you don't finish your argument. :cry:

Lisa! said:
I can never forgive myself if you don't finish your argument. :cry:

Haha this is nothing.. don't worry about it.

hahaha, awww. you ok, so we got married and then you asked... awell.

i love you whozum.

feel better now lisa?

Yep! :smile:

this thread is starting to fail :(