Problem with my TI Calculator

• Thread starter njkid
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Calculator
In summary, the person is having trouble with their graph not showing the x,y axis. They do not think there is a problem with their WINDOW settings, but are unsure how to fix it. The solution turns out to be selecting the CoordonatesON option in the 2nd Format menu.
njkid

Attachments

• SCREEN01.BMP
    72.1 KB · Views: 730
Last edited by a moderator:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
njkid said:
Ok, somehow, my graph does not show the x,y axis.
I think there is no problem with my WINDOW...
How can i fix this?
WINDOW:
Xmin=-10
Xmax=10
Xscl=1
Ymin=-10
Ymax=10
Yscl=1
Xres=1
https://www.physicsforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5550&d=1131859881"

Go to Second Graph or Second something...one of the Second Whatever commands and select the CoordonatesON
It might be under MODE. If not, it's under either SECOND GRAPH or SECOND Table I'm not sure. One of those anyway...Check in MODE first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robokapp said:
Go to Second Graph or Second something...one of the Second Whatever commands and select the CoordonatesON
It might be under MODE. If not, it's under either SECOND GRAPH or SECOND Table I'm not sure. One of those anyway...Check in MODE first.
Thanks so much! It was 2nd Format.

1. Why is my TI calculator not turning on?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, make sure you have fresh batteries or your calculator is properly charged. If it still does not turn on, try pressing the "On" button for a few seconds to reset it. If the problem persists, there may be a hardware issue and you may need to contact TI customer support.

2. My TI calculator is not responding to button presses. What should I do?

Try cleaning the buttons and the area around them with a soft cloth. If the issue persists, there may be a software issue. You can try resetting the calculator by removing the batteries or unplugging it and then replacing them. If that doesn't work, you may need to contact TI customer support for further assistance.

3. How do I fix a "RAM cleared" error on my TI calculator?

This error usually occurs if the calculator's memory is full. You can try clearing some of the data or programs from the calculator to free up space. If the error persists, you may need to reset the calculator. Keep in mind that this will erase all data and programs, so make sure to back up any important information beforehand.

4. Can I upgrade the operating system on my TI calculator?

Yes, you can upgrade the operating system on most TI calculators. You can check the manufacturer's website for instructions and downloads for your specific calculator model. Keep in mind that upgrading the operating system may also erase any data and programs on the calculator, so make sure to back up any important information beforehand.

5. Why is my TI calculator not graphing correctly?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, make sure you are using the correct graphing settings for the type of graph you want to create. If the problem persists, try resetting the calculator or clearing the memory. If that doesn't work, there may be a hardware issue and you may need to contact TI customer support.