PF Store Re-Opening Next Week | Get Your Shirt Now!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, next week, the PF Store will be re-opened with 3-4 large print designs and 1 design with just the name. The shirts will initially be available in black and white, possibly gray. The store will be using Zazzle.com with a low markup and the shirts will be available in adult small sizes. The website has a UK distribution site for cheaper shipping rates in Europe. There may also be a fitted shirt option available. Some individuals express concern about the sizing of commercial T-shirts, but the store owner plans to test them out personally.
Next week I'll be re-opening the PF Store! Years ago we had a store and I think now is the time to get it running again. I'll have 3-4 large print designs and then 1 with just the name. I'll start with black and white (maybe gray) t-shirts and see where it goes :)

If you have any ideas, let me know.

Physics news on Phys.org
Cool -- will be fun to wear a PF T-shirt! :smile:

Greg Bernhardt said:
Next week I'll be re-opening the PF Store! Years ago we had a store and I think now is the time to get it running again. I'll have 3-4 large print designs and then 1 with just the name. I'll start with black and white (maybe gray) t-shirts and see where it goes :)

If you have any ideas, let me know.

Make it cheap to ship to the whole world.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Ill be using Zazzle.com for the store and will be using a very low markup.
Great.

Does Zazzle.com have small sizes? Hard to be a little old man these day with all you big guys out there. :biggrin:

dlgoff said:
Great.

Does Zazzle.com have small sizes? Hard to be a little old man these day with all you big guys out there. :biggrin:

Looks like they go down to Adult Small.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Looks like they go down to Adult Small.

Which is probably two Boreks (and a half).

Borek said:
Which is probably two Boreks (and a half).

True, anyone from Europe get the small. I even get smalls now. I'm sure there is a fitted shirt option. Where a medium then can be ok.

Last edited:
Good idea; I might have to get one :smile:

Greg Bernhardt said:
True, anyone from Europe get the small.

I never heard of zazzle before (I don't buy many customized T shirts!) but google sent me to their .co.uk site. Does that mean we can get cheaper shipping rates in Europe somehow? There's no sense flying shirts across the Atlantic if they can print them over here.

I have a "Thwack" shirt. It's not a small, but then, I like my shirts roomy.

AlephZero said:
I never heard of zazzle before (I don't buy many customized T shirts!) but google sent me to their .co.uk site. Does that mean we can get cheaper shipping rates in Europe somehow? There's no sense flying shirts across the Atlantic if they can print them over here.

That is very interesting. I bet they have a UK distribution site for sure. Neat!

I'm intrigued to get one but I'm concerned if there will be any social consequences.

Last edited:
Forge said:
I intrigued to get one but I'm concerned if there will be any social consequences.

haha nah, they're going to be super cool! You'll be proud to wear it. I'm not trying to embarrass anyone :)

Cool! Cheers for that!

Scroll to the footer, find Zazzle Worldwide Sites, click on "see all".

Greg Bernhardt said:
True, anyone from Europe get the small. I even get smalls now. I'm sure there is a fitted shirt option. Where a medium then can be ok.

Commercial T's don't conform to the same standards as your basic Stanfield's or Fruit of the Loom as far as sizing goes. I've bought "small" shirts with band logos and the like. Every one of them should have come with a ridepole, because they would comfortably house a family of six. I felt like a flying squirrel wearing the damned things.

Danger said:
I felt like a flying squirrel wearing the damned things.

I know what you are saying. I'll buy a few myself and test them out.

1. When is the PF Store re-opening?

The PF Store is re-opening next week. The exact date will be announced soon.

2. Can I purchase a shirt before the store officially re-opens?

Yes, you can purchase a shirt now on our online store. Limited sizes and quantities are available, so act fast!

3. Will the store have any special promotions for the re-opening?

Yes, we will have special promotions and discounts for our customers during the re-opening week. Stay tuned for more details!

4. What measures is the store taking to ensure safety during the re-opening?

The store will be following all necessary safety protocols, including frequent cleaning and disinfecting, providing hand sanitizers, and enforcing social distancing. Face masks will also be required for all customers and staff.

5. Will the store have new merchandise available for purchase?

Yes, we will have new merchandise available for purchase during the re-opening. Be sure to check out our new collection!