My Bad Day: A Journey to the Cliffs of Mountain Lions

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary: As long as the mountain lions don't just play with me. I leave you my pear tree, looks like it will have a bumper crop this year from the amount of blossoms.Zz.Thanks for the pear tree, but I think we'd all rather have you around for many more years (and birthdays). We're sending plenty of hugs (with extra for later on), and you don't need to go and get eaten by a...a...well, anything!In summary, Evo is having a bad day and plans to go hiking where mountain lions live in hopes of getting eaten. She has given away various possessions to her friends and is comforted by virtual hugs and a pear tree. However
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
I'm having a really bad day.

I think I'm going to go hiking up along the cliffs where the mountain lions live and get eaten.

I leave Moonbear in charge of GD. My stack of GOOBF cards go to Cyrus to hand out as he sees fit. I leave Dr Foofer to MIH. TSU now has sole ownership of the Supersonic RV. Penqwuino gets my collection of Victoria's Secret Penguin accessories. Artman gets the beaver merkin, actually, joint custody with Doc Toxin (he can make little toupes for his snakes)

:cry:

PS - If I don't get eaten, you've got to give everything back.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
<HUGS FOR EVO!> :smile:

Yeah, pengwuino's a pervert like that. What's a GOOBF card?

GOOBF - Get Out Of Banning Free

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day.

Please accept a hug from me.

Hopefully the day will bet better.

Astronuc said:
Sorry to hear you are having a bad day.

Please accept a hug from me.

Hopefully the day will bet better.
As long as the mountain lions don't just play with me. I leave you my pear tree, looks like it will have a bumper crop this year from the amount of blossoms.

Can I have your BMW instead? :shy:

Evo said:

I think I'm going to go hiking up along the cliffs where the mountain lions live and get eaten.

I leave Moonbear in charge of GD. My stack of GOOBF cards go to Cyrus to hand out as he sees fit. I leave Dr Foofer to MIH. TSU now has sole ownership of the Supersonic RV. Penqwuino gets my collection of Victoria's Secret Penguin accessories. Artman gets the beaver merkin, actually, joint custody with Doc Toxin (he can make little toupes for his snakes)

Evo, are you leaving PF??

She will be missed.

Evo said:

I guess I'll just have to send this birthday present to someone else then.
*sigh*
What a pity. Only Evo would have truly appreciated it. :frown:

Evo said:

It can't be that bad can it? OH well I don't know you that well but here's a HUG anyway. <Hug>

Don't you dare get eaten by a lion before you go to Disney World with me, Evo!

Zz.

I would send you a virtual hug, but there still seems something wrong about sending physical actions over the internet :yuck:

Instead you can have one of my favourite quotes;

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections. "

Regards

Hoot

Math Is Hard said:
I guess I'll just have to send this birthday present to someone else then.
*sigh*
What a pity. Only Evo would have truly appreciated it. :frown:
Birthday present? :tongue2: Well, I could wait until my birthday...

WHAT IS IT? Dancing mice in fiesta hats with marracas? :biggrin:

Thanks everyone for the hugs. <snif>

Mattara said:
Evo, are you leaving PF??
If I get eaten. :cry:

It's over already, but doesn't mean I can't still use the pin...

Zz.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/10904415.jpg

ZapperZ said:
It's over already, but doesn't mean I can't still use the pin...

Zz.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/10904415.jpg
Awww. :smile:

*runs up and gives evo a hug*

Why didn't you say something earlier!

Evo said:
Birthday present? :tongue2: Well, I could wait until my birthday...

WHAT IS IT? Dancing mice in fiesta hats with marracas? :biggrin:

Almost as good. You got to wait and see. Let's just say I don't think I'll have to worry about getting banned for a lo-o-o-o-o-onnng time! :cool:

Math Is Hard said:
Almost as good. You got to wait and see. Let's just say I don't think I'll have to worry about getting banned for a lo-o-o-o-o-onnng time! :cool:
Ooooooh. :smile: I guess I won't go visit the lions after all, I'll stay down with the rabbits and turtles. :approve:

Evo said:

I haven't read any further than this first post yet. Sounds like a REALLY bad day if you've just handed the GOOBF cards to Cyrus! What if he hoards them all for himself?

Okay, now I'm going to read the rest to see if you've told us why you're having such a bad day. Whatever the reason, I hope it gets better soon.

Evo said:
As long as the mountain lions don't just play with me. I leave you my pear tree, looks like it will have a bumper crop this year from the amount of blossoms.
Thanks for the pear tree, but I think we'd all rather have you around for many more years (and birthdays). We're sending plenty of hugs (with extra for later on), and you don't need to go and get eaten by a mountain, but I sure would like to go play with one.

Cheers! :smile:

Evo said:
Ooooooh. :smile: I guess I won't go visit the lions after all, I'll stay down with the rabbits and turtles. :approve:
Rabbits and turtles are much better company when you're having a bad day. o:)

Okay, no answers as to what's been going wrong.

Anyway, here's a big hug.

Attachments

• hug.gif
    hug.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 473
Well, glad you nixed the lions trail, its not nearly as fun as it sounds. Hope tomorrow improves for you ..{{{hugs}}}

Thanks guys, I'm feeling better already. :smile:

Evo said:
Thanks guys, I'm feeling better already. :smile:

Oh good!

Don't do this too often. I'm running out of things to send to you!

:)

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Oh good!

Don't do this too often. I'm running out of things to send to you!

:)

Zz.
There's always more shopping at . . . um . . . Disney. :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
There's always more shopping at . . . um . . . Disney. :biggrin:
Don't encourage him! He's only pretending he needs an excuse to shop there as it is. :rolleyes:

Aww...to both monkey hugs and koala hugs. My smiley hug seems so insufficient in comparison...the smiley isn't even soft and furry. :uhh:

Moonbear said:
I haven't read any further than this first post yet. Sounds like a REALLY bad day if you've just handed the GOOBF cards to Cyrus! What if he hoards them all for himself?

Okay, now I'm going to read the rest to see if you've told us why you're having such a bad day. Whatever the reason, I hope it gets better soon.

GOOBF cardssssssssssssss ggggggEEEEEEEEET your GOOBF cardssss...

Will do trade ins:

2 GOOBF - Home work helper
3 GOOBF - Science Advisor
10 GOOBF - Mentor
15 GOOBF - Admin

<This sale is limited to members not named Pengwuino>

man you guys, I'm erm :cry: can we get a group hug?

Good luck there, hope it all works out.:smile:

Schrodinger's Dog said:
man you guys, I'm erm :cry: can we get a group hug?

Good luck there, hope it all works out.:smile:

No, go hug a tree if you want a hug that bad. :mad:

cyrusabdollahi said:
<This sale is limited to members not named Pengwuino>
:rofl: Okay, maybe we can trust you with them afterall. :biggrin: