Physics Final Tomorrow PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP~

In summary, a student named Jack is seeking help with his physics final exam that is happening tomorrow. He has been struggling to understand the subject and has not been able to find a tutor. He is asking for someone to help him by looking at his practice test and providing guidance. However, some people on the forum are reminding him of the rules and asking him to show some effort before receiving help. Jack is willing to email his practice test to anyone who is willing to help.
qcksteel
Physics Final Tomorrow PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP~!

Hello everyone i have been trying to understand physics for the past week and i haven't been able to get any tutors all of them are booked. so i have my practice test that the teacher has given us and i was wonderin if anyone could help me out. i don't understand any of it and each time i do any of the calculations i second guess my self becasue there are 2 answers to the problem because i don't know which exact equation to use please can someone help me out. i will email them the practice test but please come one help me out i really don't understand this stuff! my email is qcksteel114@yahoo.com please can some one help! -Jack

Physics news on Phys.org
Physics Final Tomorrow PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP~!

How convenient of you to wait for the last minute. Just post your practice exam as an attachment; the questions you are having problems with along with your attempts and we'll see what will happen from there.

Following the rules of this forum, we can't help someone until they show SOME work. We do not do homework for people, we help with homework. As for waiting until the last minute, that was your mistake. You can't expect people here to change the rules just for you. If you still need help, please show some work.

well

well i tried to post the pics up and everything but i couldn't the file is a bit to big so like i said i will email it to anyone if they wish

Well put it up on some external server - imageshack, rapidshare, etc.

1. What are the key topics that will be covered on the Physics final?

The Physics final will cover a range of topics including mechanics, electricity and magnetism, waves, and thermodynamics. It is essential to review all of these topics thoroughly before the exam.

2. How should I prepare for the Physics final?

To prepare for the Physics final, it is important to review all class notes, textbook readings, and practice problems. Additionally, you can work with a study group or tutor, and make use of online resources such as practice quizzes and videos.

3. What types of questions can I expect on the Physics final?

The Physics final will likely include a mix of multiple-choice, short answer, and problem-solving questions. It is important to be familiar with all question types and practice answering them before the exam.

4. Are there any specific formulas or equations I should focus on for the Physics final?

While it is important to have a good understanding of all formulas and equations covered in class, it is especially important to review those that you have struggled with or frequently used in practice problems. Make sure to also familiarize yourself with any given formula sheets or tables that will be provided during the exam.

5. How can I manage my time effectively during the Physics final?

To manage your time effectively during the Physics final, it is important to read through all questions carefully and prioritize them based on difficulty. Start with the questions you feel most confident about and leave more challenging ones for later. Also, make sure to pace yourself and leave enough time to review your answers before submitting.