Jimmy P: Long-Lost Friend - Where Are You?

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, It seems that Jimmy P has been missing from the group and his friends are concerned about him. Some speculate that he may have abandoned the group for a girlfriend, but others have heard from him recently and say he is fine. It is possible that he may be getting back together with a girl he previously dated. However, the information is not confirmed and it is unclear why Jimmy P has been absent.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Has anyone heard from Jimmy P? I sure miss him.

Physics news on Phys.org
How strange! I was thinking the same thing earlier and I was going to start a thread, too!

I MISS MY CHOPNIK! :cry:

Do you think he abandoned us for a girlfriend.

Tsunami said:
Do you think he abandoned us for a girlfriend.

If he did he better tell us how he managed to get a girlfriend, because I want to know how he did it.

He had a girlfriend, but I thought he said it ended?

Andy, what's jimmy p up to?

I sent him a PM instructing him to check in with us. :biggrin:

I sure hope he'll stop by and say 'hey'! You'd think he would at least write his Mom!11
I bet he's gotten mixed up with some hussy and she's wasting all his time and $$$. (but as long as he's happy, what the heck.)

I heard from him on wednesday, he was having to travel quite far to work and he crashed his new car into a ditch, he and his car are both fine though. Havent heard of a girlfriend either. I will txt him now and post what i find out.

Good news, apparently he is still alive but lost his mobile phone, lol and he mite be getting things together with that girl he was going out with a few months back. But this was from a friend of a friend who's brother's sister is sisters with a mate of his from work.

1. Where can I watch "Jimmy P: Long-Lost Friend - Where Are You?"

"Jimmy P: Long-Lost Friend - Where Are You?" is a film that was released in 2020. It is available to watch on streaming platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.

2. Is "Jimmy P: Long-Lost Friend - Where Are You?" based on a true story?

Yes, "Jimmy P: Long-Lost Friend - Where Are You?" is based on a true story. It is adapted from the book "Reality and Dream: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian" written by George Devereux, who was a French-Hungarian ethnologist and psychoanalyst.

3. Who directed "Jimmy P: Long-Lost Friend - Where Are You?"

"Jimmy P: Long-Lost Friend - Where Are You?" was directed by French director Arnaud Desplechin.

4. What is the significance of the title "Jimmy P: Long-Lost Friend - Where Are You?"

The title of the film refers to the main character, Jimmy Picard, and his search for his long-lost friend. It also alludes to the theme of friendship and the importance of human connection in the story.

5. Is "Jimmy P: Long-Lost Friend - Where Are You?" a drama or a documentary?

"Jimmy P: Long-Lost Friend - Where Are You?" is a drama film. While it is based on a true story and features real-life events and characters, it is not a documentary and includes elements of fiction.