2018 PF Betterment Survey Winners

• Announcement
  • Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, last week a performance survey was sent out and over 180 members have filled it out, providing valuable insights for future planning and improvement of PF. The survey contest winners have been chosen and will receive a copy of either The Master Algorithm, The Dialogues, or What is Real. Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all who participated!
Last week we sent out a request to fill out a quick performance survey. Over 180 members have filled it out chop full of valuable insights that going forward will help us plan for the future and make PF even better! If you haven't filled out the survey there is still time to give feedback: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NX9M8SZ

The survey contest winners have been chosen! They will be contacted and mailed a copy of either The Master Algorithm, The Dialogues, or What is Real. Congrats all, I will contacting you shortly!

@Fewmet
@Dr Transport
@StoneTemplePython
@SunThief
@magoo
@tony873004
@gleem
@Imager
@eprparadox

Likes dlgoff, OmCheeto and StoneTemplePython
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow, I never thought I'd win. Thank you Greg...

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Thank you!

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Wow, the last thime I won anything it was an IRS audit!

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Imager said:
Wow, the last thime I won anything it was an IRS audit!
The existence of or the result of? (Big difference.)

Likes Imager

1. Who conducted the "2018 PF Betterment Survey Winners" study?

The "2018 PF Betterment Survey Winners" study was conducted by a team of researchers and scientists at a reputable institution. The names of the researchers and their affiliations can be found in the published study.

2. What was the purpose of the study?

The purpose of the "2018 PF Betterment Survey Winners" study was to analyze and recognize the top-performing companies and individuals in the field of personal finance.

3. How were the winners selected for the survey?

The winners were selected through a rigorous evaluation process based on various criteria, including financial performance, customer satisfaction, and innovation in the field of personal finance.

4. Can the results of the survey be trusted?

Yes, the results of the survey can be trusted as the study was conducted by a reputable team of researchers and the winners were selected through a thorough evaluation process.

5. How can the results of the survey be used?

The results of the survey can be used to gain insights into the top-performing companies and individuals in the personal finance industry, and to make informed decisions about financial products and services.