Iyafrady
- 26
- 0
Think about it.50+% of the wolrds objects are chairs or tables!
I have seen quite a few rocks, trees, plants, etc, too. My property is not populated by furniture.lisab said:Hmmm...might want to check your math.
Danger said:For sheer numbers, I expect that it would be either plants or insects.
With man-made objects, I'm pretty sure that there are more shoes and pants than chairs and tables.
FrancisZ said:Okay, I'll bite: why do you say that?
I vote for single-celled organisms.Danger said:For sheer numbers, I expect that it would be either plants or insects.
With man-made objects, I'm pretty sure that there are more shoes and pants than chairs and tables.
turbo-1 said:I have seen quite a few rocks, trees, plants, etc, too. My property is not populated by furniture.
Perhaps the OP wanted to say that 50% of man-made objects are chairs and tables, though out of the many thousands of objects that might be found in a Western-society home, I would expect the percentage to be in the low single numbers.
Iyafrady said:Ice can be used as a chair or table
turbo-1 said:I vote for single-celled organisms.
As a frequent hunter, snowshoe enthusiast, and former X-country skier, I can attest to Danger's assertion. Dropping trou in the woods in the winter can be problematic, even if you find a nice downed tree in a spot that gets enough sun to melt off the frozen stuff.Danger said:It can also be used as a toilet; that doesn't make it comfortable.
I think those are pieces of paper in government archives.jimmysnyder said:What's the other 99.5-%?
jimmysnyder said:What's the other 99.5-%?
turbo-1 said:Dropping trou in the woods in the winter can be problematic, even if you find a nice downed tree in a spot that gets enough sun to melt off the frozen stuff.
Iyafrady said:Go back to school and learn something, 50% is half of 100% so you should ask what's the other 50% you dolt.
C'mon! With a name like Danger, you can't be scared of a little deer-tick, can you?Danger said:That's the one main reason that I won't go camping. I have a firm policy of never going any place where the bugs outnumber the bathrooms.
You don't get out much I take it.;)Danger said:That's the one main reason that I won't go camping. I have a firm policy of never going any place where the bugs outnumber the bathrooms.
I live in Maine, and though I have spent considerable time in Canada, the fantastic environment (brooks, streams, rivers) here seems to provide us with bumper-crops of those nasty rascals every year. Those guys need flowing water to breed, and until you get anywhere near the coast, we've got that in spades.Danger said:
I don't even know whether or not we have deer ticks up here. We do have wood ticks.
Think though, of the discomfort of having a couple of thousand black-flies trying to crawl up your butt.