A leap of faith or Tsu and Ivan's driveway

• Thread starter Integral
  • Start date
Thank God I didn't have to learn to drive where you guys live. And I thought driving up a 4ft hill to get into my garage was tricky (thats a big hill for Florida) :wink: .

Btw, what type of steaks are you guys cooking and how do you take yours? Fillets are my favorite :!!) , medium. Almost grilled one up myself today, but went with chicken instead.

Tsu

Gold Member
Rib eye. Charred medium rare. Cooked over incredibly HOT charcoal and (and oak wood or oak bark for flavor). Ask Integral. He has oral orgasms every time he eats one. :rofl: :rofl:

Tsu

Gold Member
Evo said:
Someone at work today mentioned Barry White and all I could think about was Artman's "Rhino Love". :redface:

Uhm...Moonbear's busy, but we don't want to waste that steak. I guess I will have to force myself to eat it. *burp*
Yeah. Moonbear's busy, huh? :rofl: :rofl: OK. TWO steaks for Sister Evo. :wink: :biggrin: Here. Might as well wash it down with this dirty martini... *shoves 'tini into Evo's hard drive* :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Btw, we considered paving the driveway but icy conditions would make it treacherous. That's why we opted to stay with gravel. Unless we have a foot of snow on the ground you don't lose traction.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Tsu said:
Yeah. Moonbear's busy, huh? :rofl: :rofl: OK. TWO steaks for Sister Evo. :wink: :biggrin: Here. Might as well wash it down with this dirty martini... *shoves 'tini into Evo's hard drive* :biggrin:
:cry: Evo ate my steak and drank my martini! :cry: Mom always did like her best!

My new place does come with a deck, though there's no room under it for kittens or Evo (I guess they decided wood decks were either cheaper or easier or quicker or less prone to cracking in winter than poured concrete patios, because that's about all it is is a wooden patio).

wolram

Gold Member
Tsu said:
Rib eye. Charred medium rare. Cooked over incredibly HOT charcoal and (and oak wood or oak bark for flavor). Ask Integral. He has oral orgasms every time he eats one. :rofl: :rofl:
Massive out break of over active saliva glands reported, alien investigator
and wife implicated.