1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering A math book to keep always with you

1. Oct 1, 2015 #1
    Hey guys!

Does exist a book/series of books that can be used as a fast reference when in need?

I study computer engineering, but I'm now moving my interest towards embedded systems and I have to study again circuits, electronic, signal processing etc.
    I would like to have at hand knowledge about differential equation, integral, fourier/laplace transforms, random variables, and all those theorems related.
    Of course I'm not interested in math-table (those filled only with formulas and nothing else), they're too much condensed and things aren't explained at all. But at the same time I don't need proofs or philosophical detours.

Any idea?

Thank you very much!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 1, 2015 #2

Geofleur

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You might want to look at Erwin Kreyszig's book on advanced engineering mathematics.

4. Oct 2, 2015 #3
    Thank you so much Geofleur! It has exactly everything I was looking for. Many many thanks!

5. Oct 7, 2015 #4

mathwonk

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

6. Nov 1, 2015 #5
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted