1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A question on The Focal-Length of a Lens

1. Mar 30, 2008 #1
    A question on "The Focal-Length of a Lens"

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    Basically, I have a piece of cousework due in later today (don't ask me why I left it so late), and I was told by a friend that in the analysis and conclusion that she was told by a teacher to include a section called "Physics Principles and Concepts used", one which I have never heard of before. I would also be grateful for any general information relating as to what topics/sub-headings I should actually include in the Analysis + Evaluation, as well as about the properties of the image produced.

2. Relevant equations
    1/u + 1/v = 1/f
    y = mx + c
    1/f = 1/c
    Please bear with me, as my maths is somewhat weak.

3. The attempt at a solution
    For more background information of this experiment, my plan can be found here in a PDF. (the plan is already handed in, so I do not require any assistance with it).
    Current version can be found here; please note that I will be working on this live, so the version in the link will change according to your suggestions.

Thank you in advance,
    cbs27

Notate Bene: I am not asking for this to be done for me. I fully understand the policies of these fora, and want to respect them.

This request is now VOID, and all links have been taken down.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 31, 2008 #2
    No one can help me?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?