A question on The Focal-Length of a Lens

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbs27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Lens
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
cbs27
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
A question on "The Focal-Length of a Lens"

Homework Statement


Basically, I have a piece of cousework due in later today (don't ask me why I left it so late), and I was told by a friend that in the analysis and conclusion that she was told by a teacher to include a section called "Physics Principles and Concepts used", one which I have never heard of before. I would also be grateful for any general information relating as to what topics/sub-headings I should actually include in the Analysis + Evaluation, as well as about the properties of the image produced.


Homework Equations


1/u + 1/v = 1/f
y = mx + c
1/f = 1/c
Please bear with me, as my maths is somewhat weak.


The Attempt at a Solution


For more background information of this experiment, my plan can be found here in a PDF. (the plan is already handed in, so I do not require any assistance with it).
Current version can be found here; please note that I will be working on this live, so the version in the link will change according to your suggestions.

Thank you in advance,
cbs27

Notate Bene: I am not asking for this to be done for me. I fully understand the policies of these fora, and want to respect them.

This request is now VOID, and all links have been taken down.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org