A special holiday gift to our HH's and SA's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 4K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,120
As a humble gesture of thanks to the efforts by the Homework Helpers and Science Advisors, Physics Forums will be giving them the chance to win one of four $25 Amazon.com gift cards. Two will go to the Homework Helpers and two given to the Science Advisors. All they need to do is visit PF between now and Christmas Day to be eligible. On Dec 26th I'll award the gift cards at random. Winners will be notified via PM. Thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg, You are such a great Daddy. I wonder what the combined IQ of your baby is?
 
Lacy33 said:
Greg, You are such a great Daddy. I wonder what the combined IQ of your baby is?

How did Sagan put it? Billions and Billions!
 
Nice Greg, don't we get the chance to know the lucky winners? You know how nosey people react if you only tell them half of the story! :biggrin:
 
drizzle said:
Nice Greg, don't we get the chance to know the lucky winners? You know how nosey people react if you only tell them half of the story! :biggrin:

Of course I will post it here too :)
 
Congrats to all. :)


Hmm, good! I'm friends with a lucky person. :biggrin:
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Congrats to...

Fredrik
nicksauce
radou
jamesrc

Look out Amazon! Here they come! :!)
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Congrats to...

Fredrik
nicksauce
radou
jamesrc

Yay!
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Congrats to...

Fredrik
nicksauce
radou
jamesrc

Congrats!
 
Maybe Amazon will have some nice post-holiday sales...

I had to order a new cordless phone a couple of days ago - ours is dying. I'd like to have waited a bit, but that's the way it is.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Congrats to...

Fredrik
nicksauce
radou
jamesrc
Excellent! Congratulations!