Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A thank you to the folks (Doc Al, Astro, ) that offer their help here

1. Jun 29, 2007 #1

exi

Just wanted to take a second and say thank you to all of the people - Astronuc, Doc Al, nrged, and company - that helped me (and others) along on hairy questions, with issues of clarification, and so forth.

I took my physics I final this afternoon and am under the impression that the latter half isn't all that difficult at my particular institution. I don't know if you guys / how many others read the non-physics parts of this forum or with what frequency, so I'm posting this here because the least I can do is say thanks for the time and effort.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 30, 2007 #2

nrqed

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

:biggrin: You are very welcome. It's a nice gesture to have posted that. Thank you!

Patrick

4. Jun 30, 2007 #3
    Yeah, thank you all those people who take time out to answer our questions, not matter how idiotic or irritating. Really, loads of times I'd be lost without you guys.

5. Jul 2, 2007 #4

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

Thanks for the kind words, exi--they are always nice to hear. Echoing nrqed, you are very welcome. :smile:

6. Jul 2, 2007 #5

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Thank you exi, you are most welcome.

Best wishes for continued success in your academic endeavors.

7. Jul 2, 2007 #6

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I should say thank you as well! Back when I was in Intro Physics and Calculus posted a number of questions here, and loved the atmosphere of this homework forum. There isn't another like it on the web. Now I hope that I can be some help to others using this forum.

8. Jul 2, 2007 #7

nrqed

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

wow, that's quite something to see someone who used to get help here now helping others. What a wonderful way to give back! (what's the English expression...paying forward??)

In any case, you have already helped many!

Regards

Patrick

9. Jul 3, 2007 #8
    I realize I have only been here for about two days... but it is really refreshing to find a community such as this online, and to see that it can be accessed for free. I would also like to thank the people who donate their time here.

10. Jul 3, 2007 #9
    I love the PF staff and various other users as well :)

11. Jul 3, 2007 #10

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Thanks! I'm glad I'm able to help around here!:approve:

12. Jul 3, 2007 #11
    Hey,

Thanks so much guys for helping out, really means a lot!

Especially Doc_Al even though sometimes I don't get a chance to respond back your guidance is really valued and appreciated!

Thanks so Much!

Great topic.

-PFStudent

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?