About Oxford University admission

In summary, the deadline for submitting a Declaration form for the November 2009 Physics test at Oxford University is November 4, 2009.
nishkarshv
Can anyone tell me What's the last date for submission of Declaration form for november test conducted by oxford university for undergraduate course in Physics?Please send me as soon as possible if anyone know that.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Hi nishkarshv! Welcome to PF! :smile:
nishkarshv said:
Can anyone tell me What's the last date for submission of Declaration form for november test conducted by oxford university for undergraduate course in Physics?Please send me as soon as possible if anyone know that.

There's no last date … you have to return it "in good time to allow enough time to arrange the test".

See http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate_courses/courses/physics/physics_.html" …
If you are not applying from a UK school or college, then you will need to find a suitable venue where you can take your test on 4 November 2009. This can be any venue with suitable facilities for taking a test, where you can find someone in a suitable position of authority to act as the contact person. This person will need to agree to receive the test papers for you, arrange for invigilation of the test under examination conditions and return the completed papers to Oxford.

For example, a local school, college, British Council office, other office or library may be suitable venues. When you have found a suitable place to take the test, and a contact person at that venue, you will need to complete a submit the November Test Centre Declaration Form to let us know where you will be taking the test.
The completed first page of this form must be returned to:
November Tests
Undergraduate Admissions Office
University Offices
Wellington Square
Oxford OX1 2JD
UNITED KINGDOM
Email: test.declaration@admin.ox.ac.uk
Fax: +44 (0) 1865 270212
Applicants and Test Centre contacts are advised to keep copies of this document.

Please ensure that
the completed form is returned in good time to allow enough time to arrange the test(s).

Do it as soon as possible … if you're worried, then ask the Undergraduate Admissions Office at the email address provided. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx...

1. What are the requirements for admission to Oxford University?

The requirements for admission to Oxford University vary depending on the program and department. Generally, applicants must have excellent academic records, strong standardized test scores, and letters of recommendation. They must also submit a personal statement and participate in an interview.

2. How competitive is the admission process at Oxford University?

The admission process at Oxford University is highly competitive. The university receives a large number of applications each year and only admits a small percentage of applicants. However, the university also looks at each applicant holistically and considers their unique strengths and accomplishments.

3. Are there any specific application deadlines for Oxford University?

Yes, Oxford University has specific application deadlines for each program and department. These deadlines usually fall between October and January for courses beginning in the following academic year. It is important to check the specific deadlines for your chosen program to ensure you submit your application on time.

4. Do I need to submit any additional materials with my application for Oxford University?

In addition to the required documents such as transcripts and test scores, some departments at Oxford University may require additional materials such as writing samples or portfolios. It is important to carefully review the application requirements for your specific program to ensure you submit all necessary materials.

5. Can international students apply to Oxford University?

Yes, international students are welcome to apply to Oxford University. The university values diversity and encourages students from all over the world to apply. However, international students may have additional requirements such as English language proficiency exams and visa applications.