Looking for old Oxford University mark schemes ~1988-1994

  • Thread starter Thread starter stupendousp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    University
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
stupendousp
I have a pack of old "University Of Oxford Delegacy Of Local Examinations" GCE A-Level past papers. The specific paper is PHYSICS 3; they date from the late 80's to mid 90's and are all summertime exam papers.

They have been really useful to me so far in some educational physics software I have been creating, mainly because they are multiple choice and this is a lot easier for me to use than written answers, and also because the papers cover a wide range of topics. The only problem is that the questions themselves are very challenging and I cannot find the mark schemes for the papers in either my schools resource area or anywhere online. I would really appreciate it if someone who has the mark schemes or knows where I could find them would reply to me ASAP.

Thanks in advance
 
Physics news on Phys.org