Accurate depiction of cosmological redshift?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 1K views
Kwantumnaut
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Summary:: Accurate depiction of cosmological redshift?

Hello. I'm thinking about getting a tattoo representing cosmological redshift, and just wanted to make sure my custom image is correct and accurate, and if you would recognize and be able to tell what it represents. If not then any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

Edit: I made a new one that I think might be a little better.

Layer 1 copy 2 + V copy 5 + V copy 4 + V copy 3 + V copy 2 + V copy + V + Layer 3 + Layer 5 co...png
 

Attachments

  • Layer 1 copy 2 + Layer 1 copy 3 + Layer 1 copy 2 + Layer 1 copy 4.png
    Layer 1 copy 2 + Layer 1 copy 3 + Layer 1 copy 2 + Layer 1 copy 4.png
    7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org