Add Go to top button after the end of every post

  • Thread starter Thread starter Govind_Balaji
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 6K views
dlgoff said:
Can this wormhole may become unstable and take you to "unknown" forums?
If it does, it is clearly a malfunction. If you are suddenly missing, we will have to investigate this. Please find your way back to this forum and report it then.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Can we get some special effects, like what happens in the movies when you enter a wormhole? And maybe, randomly, someone won't make it out... or instead of that physics thread you were in, you suddenly find yourself in the Kitten Thread. :approve:
 
Evo said:
Instead of that physics thread you were in, you suddenly find yourself in the Kitten Thread. :approve:
:smile:
I really like the wormhole button.Especially that picture.
 
Evo said:
or instead of that physics thread you were in, you suddenly find yourself in the Kitten Thread. :approve:

That should be pretty easy to implement, I love the idea.
 
dlgoff said:
... take you to "unknown" forums?

mfb said:
If it does, it is clearly a malfunction. If you are suddenly missing, we will have to investigate this. Please find your way back to this forum and report it then.

By "unknown" forums, I meant PF sub-forums other than the "hole entry" forum. You know I'd never willing go anywhere else.

Greg has the power to make it unstable; say on April 1st. :biggrin:
 
Evo said:
... instead of that physics thread you were in, you suddenly find yourself in the Kitten Thread. :approve:
Exactly. You understand me Evo.
 
This wormhole is awesome! I actually like it. Thanks!