Alice Cooper Does Weather Report - Portland Surprises Viewer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Report Weather
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 4K views
The other night Tsu was sitting in the livingroom when a skunk came out of our bedroom, walked right past her, and went outside through the cat access.

It's bad enough when they come in and eat the cat food, but sleeping in the bedroom is going too far!
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I fell asleep in class once and had one of those suddenly falling feelings. My whole body jerked and I threw the pencil I was holding which hit the girl in front of me in the back of the head.
 
tribdog said:
I fell asleep in class once and had one of those suddenly falling feelings. My whole body jerked and I threw the pencil I was holding which hit the girl in front of me in the back of the head.

:smile: That's funny as hell!

Reminds me of the time I fell asleep in a very warm library. When I woke up, I sat up, but the sheet of paper my face was resting on was stuck to my face (from sweat - it was really hot in there!). Seeing nothing but white in one eye scared the living crap out of me, so I screamed REALLY LOUDLY.

Very embarassing!