Alternative Energy Forum: Where Can I Find the Best Discussions?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
salzrah
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have been looking around for popular, well-used, and informative forums for alternative energy. I can't seem to find any great ones using google/bing/duckduckgo. If anyone has any suggestions it would be great!

thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What do you mean by "alternative energy" exactly? This can have strong negative connotations here on PF, as there are many crackpot sites out there devoted to it.
 
I meant alternatives to oil, such as all forms of renewable energy and "clean" energy.
 
and please don't suggest any "free" energy forums =)
 
There have been few small discussions here (https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=553865) and I also know OilDrum (http://www.theoildrum.com/ ) that has some content on alternative energy. But, it depends what kind of discussion what you want to have. If you want to get technical information, best is to subscribe to an IEEE magazine.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
salzrah said:
and please don't suggest any "free" energy forums =)

How about "chakra energy" :biggrin:?
 
Gobs of ideas are still bouncing around one of the oldest active threads.

Ah! Tomorrow it will be 8 years old. And my first post in that thread was one day before my first anniversary here at the forum.

...twilight zone music...