Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Am i crazy? Or they are cheap? Or What?

1. Jul 27, 2006 #1
    So hi,

I was observing a website that has +3.25 million visitors since only 'one year'. That website is just to counter a certain ideology and not offering anything besides thatn. As well it has a forums thats pretty much like the way Physics Forums is [Hell no, PF is high in the sky and that website is ...]

Will i deserve the title "Crazy" by telling some admins there, on a thread there my tons of other members, that the counting numbers of visitores to the whole website, including the forums, is very misleading, or are they really have a cheap advertising to spread a propaganda? Or what do you think guys?

P.S: That website is making me crazy anyways, but i try to make some humans there think a little bit.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 27, 2006 #2

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Um... don't go there.

It's that simple. You're lucky to come out sane because most people don't.
  4. Jul 27, 2006 #3
    "I can't stand cheap people. It makes me real mad when someone says something like, "Hey, when are you going to pay me that $100 you owe me?" or "Do you have that $50 you borrowed?" Man, quit being so cheap!" ~ Jack Handy
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?