America poised for world domination? Bush and Kerry cousins?

Rayne said:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/uspresidentasmasons.htm

That site says it is giving just facts about our Presidents and their involvement in masonry...if the information is accurate then it is hard to beleive that it is just a coincidence. Ive read in other places though the information about the common ancestry of most of the presidents.

The Jesuits and some "Black Pope" seem to come up alot in interviews with people playing the whole Mason/Illuminati/New World Order conspiracy angle.

You'd have to assume though there could never be any credible evidence as conspiracy theorists are always looked upon as crazy...the concept in itself though is not so hopelessly unbelievable if you think about it : a group of powerful people allign themselves to control things...
I can attest to a group of non-powerful people who came together to control things using communications and media. Big fish in small pond - ever heard of that? It's all relative!

Unfortunately when people start getting rich, they lose sight of themselves. When people have inflated beliefs about themselves they are bound to have differences. Without guidance or higher understanding, these differences cause the groups to disband.

We can also look at music groups and see that it happens all the time.

selfAdjoint
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
The fact that there were thirteen original states is the reason for the feathers, stars, arrows, leaves and berries on the great seal. Probably of the levels of the pyramid too, though I agree the pyramid design itself was Masonic. All the other "13" items from masonry are the typical fitting of patterns after-the-fact.

sure, that's entirely possible. The truth is that we don't know what caused what because we don't exactly know the reasoning behind these things (what Franklin was really thinking). Of course we can say the reason of the stripes, arrows, leaves, and stars in the seal was inspired from the 13 colonies, but we could equally say it was inspired from the 13 level structure of all freemasonry. It all could've been because of the 13 original colonies, or there could have been ony 13 colonies due to the fact that masons like the number thirteen. We do know that the structure of freemasonry existed before the colonies though. I'm not gonna make a desicion either way, I'm just presenting a different way of viewing the same picture. I don't demand that my interpretation is the correct one.

My opinions my seem odd, but that's just because I've been trying to decondition myself from all the little anecdotes of modern american life. I don't necessarily buy into this stuff, but I don't really regard it as hogwash.

Last edited:
The problem with attributing these things to Freemasonry, Illuminati, ect. Is that there's nothing we can really point at and get a source for. It's all people outside of the Freemasons saying this and that about them, their structure, what they did, what their goals are, ect. Half of them are crazy, and the other half can't really tell us (or refuse to) how they came to that knowledge in the first place.

Smurf said:
The problem with attributing these things to Freemasonry, Illuminati, ect. Is that there's nothing we can really point at and get a source for. It's all people outside of the Freemasons saying this and that about them, their structure, what they did, what their goals are, ect. Half of them are crazy, and the other half can't really tell us (or refuse to) how they came to that knowledge in the first place.
That is why i think is much more productive to focus in organizations like The trilateral commision, the CFR and the bilderbergs, they are the most powerfull of the world. they control the media, banks, goverment and most powerfull corporations, and they are all part of those groups..

Smurf said:
yes, thats why this is all theory. A theory is based on facts. You can look up all those names I mentioned, they are real people, and you can't deny that they did the things they did. You can't deny that the white house is thirteen blocks away from the house of the temple, and the fact that Albert Pike (the only confederate buried in DC) is buried there. You can't deny that all those pople wrote those books. You can't deny that people take the time to make all the paintings about and for masonry, nor can you deny all thier jewelery, emblems, ornements, symbols, architecture and temples.

All you can do is deny the meaning of all of this. You can deny big bang theory, but you can't deny hubble's constant... Just like any investigation, you have facts, and they all don't really mean anything by themselves, but when you make the assumption that there is an overall scheme that encompases the meaning of all the facts, then everything will start to make sense as a whole.

To accomplish anything free masonry must control the govenment. Can anyone find any links on that? Or is big business still out in the lead on governmental control? I am placing my money on big business

Art
Smurf said:
In the UK it was a fact that to rise to the most senior levels in the police force you had to be a member of the masonic lodge. When this became known in the 1990s there was widespread discontent with the government intervening through the office of the home secretary to tell them to drop this practice. Unfortunately it is difficult to tell to what level they complied as membership is secret however the fact that some black and catholic policemen were given senior posts suggests there was at least a level of compliance.
Also tradionally the Prince of Wales holds a high office in the lodge but when Charles was approached after his accession to the title he publicly rebuffed them saying he didn't approve of secret societies although many other members of the royal family such as Prince Michael of Kent have been very active freemasons.
http://www.geocities.com/cox_nz/factsheet5.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
russ_watters
Mentor
Burnsys said:
That is why i think is much more productive to focus in organizations like The trilateral commision, the CFR and the bilderbergs, they are the most powerfull of the world. they control the media, banks, goverment and most powerfull corporations, and they are all part of those groups..
Wow, you are one of them! I honestly didn't know.

Burnsys said:
While those organizations do play a role they're hardly the most powerfull forces today. Organizations like PNAC deserve considerably more credit than the trilateral commission or bilderberg meetings.

Skyhunter
Smurf said:
While those organizations do play a role they're hardly the most powerfull forces today. Organizations like PNAC deserve considerably more credit than the trilateral commission or bilderberg meetings.
Ever hear of the Carlyle group?

http://www.hereinreality.com/carlyle.html

kat
outsider said:
The lack of a response and the tendency to attempt to band together with an identity, who has said nothing but made an irrational judgment, displays the mental barriers of even intelligent individuals. Your inability to see the possibility is what you and others should question. You may have never lived in a major city or participated in the business world enough to see the landscape to grasp the concepts that I have described, but I"m sure you remember that Martha Stewart had to go to jail for INSIDER TRADING.
Uhhh, Martha didn't go to jail for insider trading! In fact she was not even indicted for Insider Trading. She WAS charged with conspiracy, obstructing justice and making false statements. Erm..pretty much the same acts that Clinton was guilty of :rolleyes:

russ_watters said:
Wow, you are one of them! I honestly didn't know.
What do you mean by this?

Orwell's Ghost
All you could ever want to know about this topic

This topic really is new world order type stuff. A little lesson regarding the little pyramid on the back of the dollar. It isn't a true pyramid, it is a trapezoid, which is supposed to be a shape with great power. The little triangle thingy at the top with the eye is just to give the illusion of a pyramid. Indeed, the eye is an illuminati symbol. I have read rituals which involve trapezoids, but are written in german and Wilhelm Reich was into that sort of thing. I'm german-american, but by no means am I a nazi. They also incorporate negative-ionization of a trapezoid shaped chamber in which to perform their incantation. Supposedly this ritual was a type of spell casting ritual. Doesn't seem to have worked out too well for Hitler though. The name of the ritual is "Die elektrischen Vorspiele" and could there be links between the third reich and the CFR? maybe, but I wouldn't know. The following link gives you the history and purpose behind most of the groups of which you all are speaking about. Unfortunately for hard-line nationalists, the groups are internationalist in nature with the power going to few in the "inner-circle". Hmmm.

For all the information about the founders, members and supporters past and present, you should try this link, it is well worth the reading... You may be surprised at what you find. Truly new world order stuff. If you're into that sort of thing, this is definately your bag, baby. Not to be read by those with heart conditions or wooden legs. (you may want to rip off your wooden leg to wack yourself silly, I know I did)

http://watch.pair.com/FreedomHouse.html

The above linked webpage has everything you every wanted to know about most of the groups in this discussion (CFR, RIIA, Trilat. Comm., Freedom House, Skull/Bones, Bilderberg, etc.), including the founders of these groups, their roots, some history and their founders' vision for the world... and so much more.

It should be noted:
The Trilateral Commission was created by David Rockefeller and CFR member Zbigniew Brezinski.
The founders of Freedom House established the United Nations and their board (FH's board) is dominated by a majority of CFR members.
Institute for Policy Studies (IPS) should be included in this list. Definately read the portion about Anthony Lake and the IPS as well as The House Of Lord section. You'll like what you see, or maybe not. I wasn't surprised, but that's me.
SORRY SMURF!!, I didn't use the "word". Are you proud of me? I'm working on it. Isn't that just smurfy?

Smurf said:
So basically you're saying that I think I'm better than I really am?

... WHAT? That doesn't make any sense!

1. If you possess most of the money in the stock market, any decrease will hurt you more than anyone else, because YOU OWN MOST OF IT!

2. Hindsight has nothing to do with the stock market crash! Once it started people panicked and started selling, that increased the rate of decline. It started because someone said to themselves "Hey! This can't keep going up forever, so I think I'll cut my profits and get out while it's safe" Eventually enough people sold enough stocks in 1 day that the stock market stopped rising. When it stopped rising some people got scared and started to sell. Then it started going down, so more people got really scared and they sold.... See how that works? You don't need to have a degree in economics to figure it out, it's basic economics and history today. It wasn't caused by any conspiracy. It was inevitable.
You just haven't thought this through, it may take a while, but put some thought into it, try to lay down and look at the big picture. I never said you personnaly had all that money anyways but i guess it doesn't really matter, I said you were the commander of thousands of loyal followers with large ammounts of money. With your knowledge of the market, you should be able to figure out that your loyal followers don't have to lose any money (but even if they did, you'd tell the others that made money to reimberse them for their efforts). Tell some of them to sell short (the ones that don't have any invested), and tell the one's that are invested to sell and immediatly buy gold and wait for the dollar to be devalued by FDR, then buy stocks again...

ok, well I just checked the gold prices for those times and I think they would've gone up around 1928-29, and back down later, but they stayed at about 20 in 28-29, then went down to 17 in 1931, then up to 24 in 1932... I don't think the above theory would fit in too well with these prices over time unless the gold was already aquired over a longer period (rather than selling stock and immediatly buying gold), and then mostly sold all at once in 1931. Ok, so they prolly didn't immediatly buy gold, but they could've maybe sold thier invested stock and then immediatly sold short with that money (because they knew more investors would be selling) to make more stocks further decrease and thus make money from it.

basically, if you think of money as energy and apply the laws of thermodynamics, then all that value in the market had to go somewhere. It didn't just disappear from everybody's (non-masons, aka "outsiders") bank accounts and investments, it was moved somewhere else outside the stock market. Maybe the best way to do this is to invest in an entirely different country's stock market to help mask (launder) the flow of money/energy. A lot of it could've been put into construction projects that were started years before, or anything really. It could have been routed to switzerland, and then taken by the nazi's later on...

Last edited:
kat said:
Uhhh, Martha didn't go to jail for insider trading! In fact she was not even indicted for Insider Trading. She WAS charged with conspiracy, obstructing justice and making false statements. Erm..pretty much the same acts that Clinton was guilty of :rolleyes:
haha.. your post as it relates to this discussion is really irrelevant... but i will entertain you.....

your post was just technicalities... like a lot of people who live by this system, you confuse the actual act vs. what was pinned.

What wrong Martha actually did vs. what she served time for are 2 different things that manifested from the same series of intentions and actions.

She just got a discounted sentence because there was a rip in the cloth. Admit it, we all know that. So don't be cute *smirk at your eye roll* That has little bearing to the point I was trying to make.

Maybe some of the people out there are too naive and innocent to understand what I'm trying to say. Naive & Innocent do not refer to age / sex, as some people my age are still naive. :rolleyes:

Art
kat said:
What she did was illegal insider trading. She wouldn't be indicted on insider trading per se because insider trading is a generic term and is not necessarily illegal. It is perfectly routine and legal for officers, directors and employees to engage in insider trading by buying and selling stock in their own companies however if they commit illegal acts whilst doing so they will be charged in relation to their specific illegal activities.