Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Another person trying to contact Kevin S. Brown (about typo)

Tags:
  1. May 6, 2015 #1
    I suppose there's still no way to get in touch with the author of the interesting page http://www.mathpages.com/home/kmath633/kmath633.htm ? I want to inform him that the page contains the phrase "Large Hardon Collider". Sic. Actually, I'm mostly hoping he'll see this.

2. jcsd
  3. May 6, 2015 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Are you serious? If you google his name, the first hit is to his university home/info page, which includes his phone number and e-mail. Not exactly difficult to get ahold of him.

4. May 6, 2015 #3

George Jones

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't think that this the same Kevin S. Brown.

5. May 6, 2015 #4

robphy

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

6. May 6, 2015 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Oh, never mind then... :wideeyed:

7. May 6, 2015 #6
    robphy: That thread is the reason I called this one "Another person trying..."

http://www.numericana.com/fame/ gives the mathpages' Kevin S. Brown's address as Kent, WA, with no academic affiliation. "White Pages" sites give a mailing address for a Kevin S. Brown in Kent. So unless someone has an e-mail address, I'll decide whether I feel like writing an actual paper letter to correct one embarrassing typo. Thanks to everyone who has responded.

8. May 6, 2015 #7

SteamKing

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

tumblr_m6lwqdupBT1qkb2u3o9_1280.jpg

What's this I hear about Large Hardon Colliders?

9. May 7, 2015 #8

George Jones

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook