Answers to Hard Questions for Ridiculously Difficult Extra Credit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swede98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hard
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 5K views
Swede98
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I would like to know the answers for these questions for my ridiculously hard extra credit.
I have researched these questions and found little information and I really don't know what else to do (I need these points bad)
Whats the difference between Glucose Fructose and Galactose and how does ribose and deoxyribose compare to them
What Makes Surose Lactose and Maltose Unique from each other ?
Why is cellulose used for structural strength and starch is not ?
Why are unsaturated fatty acids are mostly liquid at room temperature
What Nucleoties are unstable molecules which carry energy from place to place in the cell and how the unstable molecules work.
Thank you
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org