Anyone know where you can order free medical posters for the wall?

In summary, the conversation involved a longtime lurker seeking advice on where to find free science posters with diagrams or schematics in color. The only organization mentioned was Cell Signaling Technology, but the poster was hesitant to share the information without being asked. The conversation also mentioned the possibility of other companies that provide posters related to biology, chemistry, medicine, or physics.
nauru
Longtime lurker here.

I want to put some science posters on the wall, but am not sure which firms send these out for free.

I'm talking about the posters with some sort of diagram or schematic, in color.

I've only found one organisation that sends them out. And I'll only name it if someone asks me to, so that you can be sure this isn't just spam.

Thanks!

Biology news on Phys.org
well, name it then.

very cool. thanks for the link.

You are looking for medical and lab equipment supply companies. They will only do this if you are their customer.

1. Where can I find free medical posters for my wall?

There are a few different options for finding free medical posters for your wall. One option is to search online for websites or organizations that offer free medical posters. Another option is to check with local hospitals or medical schools, as they may have informational posters available for free. You can also try reaching out to pharmaceutical companies or medical supply companies, as they may offer posters for promotional purposes.

2. Are there any specific websites that offer free medical posters?

Yes, there are several websites that offer free medical posters. Some examples include the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). You can also try searching for specific medical topics or organizations that may offer free posters related to your field of interest.

3. Can I request specific posters or topics?

It depends on the website or organization you are requesting from. Some may have a limited selection of posters available, while others may allow you to request specific topics or posters. It never hurts to ask and make a request, as they may be able to accommodate your needs.

4. Are these posters high-quality and suitable for professional use?

Again, it depends on the source of the posters. Some may be high-quality and suitable for professional use, while others may be more basic and informational. It is always a good idea to review the posters before ordering to ensure they meet your standards and needs.

5. How long does it typically take to receive the posters?

The timeline for receiving free medical posters can vary depending on the source. Some websites may offer digital downloads that you can print immediately, while others may require you to request physical copies that may take a few weeks to arrive. If you need the posters by a certain date, it is best to reach out to the source and inquire about their processing and shipping times.