Appeal to re-open my lock thread

• Thread starter SysAdmin
  • Start date
In summary, the mentor closed the thread without letting the poster think about what they wanted to ask, and now the poster wants to ask about angular momentum in a discret universe. If you want information on non-quantum spin, the keywords are Angular Momentum.
SysAdmin
some guy,mentor i guess,lock my thread.the exact time of lock i forgot,so i can not tell, is my qustion will got reply or not.

apparently he missunderstant my question and not giving me a chance to rephrase my question. he think I am asking in quantum,but infact my question is general.

so how to appeal to re-open the thread, because he will ban me if i re- ask.

he should let the thread open until someone do dialog one or two with me.because if no one reply,i will not push it,i know the rules,it will be dead naturally.

Physics news on Phys.org
Since you decided to ask this out in the open, I will spell it out to you in very clear terms:

You were told to browse through existing threads in the Quantum Physics forum. The topic you asked has been discussed NUMEROUS times, and has been addressed in those many threads.

Instead, you reopened and asked the identical question, thus violating our rules on multiple post, without even bothering to do anything new on your own or doing what I suggested.

So which part of that did you not understand?

Zz.

the part you close it without let me think what is what i want to know.now after I'm thinking,i want to ask about spin,general spin,call it mechanical if you want,in discret universe.thats is,this spin only occupy certain angle. can we assign certain number to this spin? or will no difent,because spin always 90 degree btwen angular momentum and spin plane.

you are the one that bring quantum in here.if that universe is nonesense,you can tell nicely.or if it repost,at lest give me keyword to ease the search if not the link.

i know I'm thinking slow,because I'm ordinary people, not physics PhD like the expert here.

SysAdmin said:
the part you close it without let me think what is what i want to know.now after I'm thinking,i want to ask about spin,general spin,call it mechanical if you want,in discret universe.thats is,this spin only occupy certain angle. can we assign certain number to this spin? or will no difent,because spin always 90 degree btwen angular momentum and spin plane.

you are the one that bring quantum in here.if that universe is nonesense,you can tell nicely.or if it repost,at lest give me keyword to ease the search if not the link.

i know I'm thinking slow,because I'm ordinary people, not physics PhD like the expert here.

If you want information on non-quantum spin, the keywords are Angular Momentum. Please read the following Hyperphysics entry, and also do some other searching with Google for articles explaining Angular Momentum.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/amom.html

Dunno about you but trying to decipher the language barrier made my head spin.

1. What is the process for appealing to re-open a locked thread?

The process for appealing to re-open a locked thread may vary depending on the specific forum or platform. Generally, you will need to reach out to the moderators or administrators and explain your reason for wanting the thread to be re-opened. They will then review your request and make a decision based on their guidelines and policies.

2. Why was my thread locked in the first place?

Threads are usually locked by moderators or administrators for a valid reason, such as violating forum rules, containing inappropriate content, or becoming too heated. If your thread was locked, it is important to understand the reason behind it and address any issues before appealing to re-open it.

3. Can I appeal to re-open a thread that I did not create?

Usually, only the creator of a locked thread can appeal to have it re-opened. If you feel strongly about a locked thread that you did not create, you can reach out to the moderators or administrators to express your interest in the topic and explain why you believe it should be re-opened.

4. How long does the appeal process typically take?

The appeal process may vary in length depending on the specific forum or platform. Some moderators or administrators may make a decision quickly, while others may take more time to carefully review the situation. It is important to be patient and respectful during this process.

5. What can I do if my appeal to re-open the thread is denied?

If your appeal is denied, it is important to respect the decision of the moderators or administrators. However, you can reach out to them to ask for clarification on why your appeal was denied and what you can do to address any issues in the future. You can also consider starting a new thread on the same topic, making sure to follow the forum's rules and guidelines.