Are Fortune Cookies Misleading Us About Our Futures?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 39K views
Don't you people know that you're supposed to end every fortune cookie 'fortune' with the phrase, "... in bed"?

Ivan Seeking said:
1). You have the ability to be persuasive
-in bed.
Ivan Seeking said:
2). Talent does what it can. Genius does what it must
-in bed.
Ivan Seeking said:
3). You are contemplative and analytical by nature
-in bed.
DaveC426913 said:
The first love, the last love: self love
-in bed.
Jimmy Snyder said:
"You will cross the Yellow River many times"
-in bed.
erok81 said:
"An alien will be appearing to you shortly"
-in bed.
MotoH said:
"Come back later, I am sleeping (fortune cookies need their rest too!)"
-in bed.
Ivan Seeking said:
Help! I'm being held hostage in a Fortune Cookie factory
-in bed.
Moonbear said:
"Money will soon come your way"
-in bed.
chayced said:
"That wasn't chicken"
-in bed.
rdanner3 said:
"Man who invented baseball wrong. Man with four balls cannot walk"
-in bed.
rdanner3 said:
"Man standing on toilet high on pot"
-in bed.
FlexGunship said:
"Please try again"
-in bed.
PAllen said:
"You will soon get a salary increase"
-in bed.
PAllen said:
"You will meet an important person at a gay party"
-in bed.
lisab said:
"Do not upset the penguin today"
-in bed.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I went to a chinese grill in Houston here in texas the other week, I wish i could remember what my fortune cookie said. I do get allot of 9s on my cookie lol.
 
Last edited:
I remember one time eating at a chinese restaurant, I took 3 fortune cookies. Two of them said the same thing : ''You love chinese food''.
 
I once received a fortune cookie with no fortune in it. It is the only fortune cookie that I have ever believed.
 
Gen Petraeus's fortune cookie: "Love is free. Lust will cost you everything you have."

Obviously needs a mulligan: "Love thy neighbor. Just don't get caught."
 
I had to search for a while to find this.

dsD1IKrOXU6_G--UOApddQ2.jpg