Are King Cigarettes Really Different from 100s?
- Thread starter KingNothing
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 8K views
Physics news on Phys.org
croghan27
- 58
- 0
So we bought a pack of cigarettes and Mrs. Wagner pies
And we walked off to look for America.
Paul Simon
Sorry!
- 416
- 0
Zantra said:ok the grab the ground thing was not meant to be taken seriously. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. I just thought some would get some amusement out of it...
HAHAHAHAHA I got some good amusement out of that. I bursted out laughing wow hahahaha. I've got to go around sharing this information now :D Hahaha
Similar threads
- muzialis
- · Replies 4 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 4
- Imparcticle
- · Replies 5 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 5
High School
Size of the Moon: Is It Really Different?
- Undomiel
- · Replies 2 ·
- Astronomy, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- Replies
- 2