Are Multiverses and Intelligent Life More Than Just Beliefs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lamonte Johnson
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Lamonte Johnson
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I believe there must be multiverses because I just can't see our universe being a one time event. Same for intelligent life. The magnitudes involved make it unlikely that anything is only going to occur once. Anyone else that believes this?
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Lamonte Johnson said:
I believe there must be multiverses because I just can't see our universe being a one time event. Same for intelligent life. The magnitudes involved make it unlikely that anything is only going to occur once. Anyone else that believes this?
The universe doesn't care what we believe and on this forum, we go on science, not on beliefs. Do you have any evidence for the multiverse? If you do, you are the first.

Don't get me wrong, the proposal of the multiverse is taken seriously by some good physisicts, so it's not a banned topic on this forum, but so far there is zero evidence to support the theories.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: elusiveshame