1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Studying Are there any resources for studying calculus and physics?

1. Oct 3, 2016 #1
    I am in year one, hope to get more exercises to work on practice...
    especially in calculus and physics (introductory level)
    My school is already provide webwork and masteringphysics as homework, but I don't think they are enough...(limited number of questions only...)
    Are there any more resources or recommendation for studying?
    Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 3, 2016 #2

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

Any Calculus and Physics textbooks appropriate to your level should have plenty of questions for you to answer. If you don't already have these, you can find thousands of used, prior-edition textbooks on Amazon for very, very cheap (a few dollars or less). Or you could check your local/school library and see if they have any textbooks.

I have the 12th edition of this textbook and found it useful: https://www.amazon.com/dp/080539179...ails?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=1475523484&sr=8-7

Edit: Hmm, when I click on the link, the prices are waaaay off. There are plenty for sale for around 6 dollars, but if I use the link it only shows a few for sale and all are 30 dollars or more. Just do a search for the title (University Physics 11th edition) and you should easily find the cheap ones.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted