Are these results possibly the outcome of a probabilistic calculation?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter campana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Probability
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 2K views
campana
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
TL;DR
An experiment about hazard and randomness applied to the fluctuation of the price of Bitcoin, without any use of math, A.I. and using very few data, gives very good results, Is it possible ? Give your annlyse.
Hello, I am seeking the opinion of specialists in statistics and probabilities to evaluate the results of a forecast on a univariate time series derived from an experiment at hazcard.com. They are presented as obtained from a logic that includes no probability calculation, no learning, no use of strategies, and only utilizes a limited history of 10 values as a working basis.

Can these results be considered possible, impossible, manipulated...

Thank you for your assistance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I wouldn't believe them. Given the obvious ups and downs of the value of bitcoin, they would have a lot to prove.