Best Avatar: Who Has PF's Greatest?
- Thread starter JamesU
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
115 replies · 11K views
Physics news on Phys.org
zoobyshoe
- 6,514
- 1,255
Boulderhead was great. I liked his weird eye avatar.Ivan Seeking said:No, he left the country and canceled his membership.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Yes, I always liked Boulderhead. Just before he left, he PM'd and told me about his plans. He should be living in South American by now.
zoobyshoe
- 6,514
- 1,255
Where, in the Amazon jungle without a place to plug a computer in?Ivan Seeking said:Yes, I always liked Boulderhead. Just before he left, he PM'd and told me about his plans. He should be living in South American by now.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Monique said:how cruel
It seems to be the logical thing to do.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
zoobyshoe said:Where, in the Amazon jungle without a place to plug a computer in?
I don't know the specifics of why, but he did indicate that he wouldn't have access; and that this was goodbye.

Loren Booda
- 3,115
- 4
All credit for my avatar goes to its great surrealist artist, Rene Magritte!
zoobyshoe
- 6,514
- 1,255
Great job, René!
JamesU
Gold Member
- 828
- 3
nobody does that anymore.Moonbear said:I'm pretty sure a week's worth of salary from a paper route should cover it just fine.
hypatia
- 1,192
- 10
my paper boy makes over 200 dollars a week, not bad for 3 hours of work each morning, that's 11 dollars a hour!
JamesU
Gold Member
- 828
- 3
our neighborhood does not have a paperboy.
TheStatutoryApe
- 301
- 3
hypatia said:my paper boy makes over 200 dollars a week, not bad for 3 hours of work each morning, that's 11 dollars a hour!
Lets see... I love Moonbears Av.
I'm sure Danger's could easily qualify for the ugliest.
I'll have to start paying more attention to peoples avatars now.
JamesU
Gold Member
- 828
- 3
what's all that yellow crap on your face?
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
Leftovers.yomamma said:what's all that yellow crap on your face?
JamesU
Gold Member
- 828
- 3
of...?
LeBrad
- 214
- 0
I like SpaceTiger's. That boy sure has great genetics.
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
You don't want to know...yomamma said:of...?
JamesU
Gold Member
- 828
- 3
I don't care...just tell me... I'm scared[/size]
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
I can't really see any way to keep the joke going, so I'd might as well explain it (although I already did in the member photo thread). That's my outfit from last Hallowe'en. It's made out of latex, and the coloured stuff is multiple shades of brown creme makeup applied with a brush and then dabbed and smeared with cotton wool. The hair is just coloured cotton wool stretched out and glued on.yomamma said:I don't care...just tell me... I'm scared[/size]
SOS2008
Gold Member
- 42
- 1
I LOVE LeBrad's avatar -- It's great!LeBrad said:I like SpaceTiger's. That boy sure has great genetics.
JamesU
Gold Member
- 828
- 3
we need a smiley that looks like that...Danger said:I can't really see any way to keep the joke going, so I'd might as well explain it (although I already did in the member photo thread). That's my outfit from last Hallowe'en. It's made out of latex, and the coloured stuff is multiple shades of brown creme makeup applied with a brush and then dabbed and smeared with cotton wool. The hair is just coloured cotton wool stretched out and glued on.
Gale
- 683
- 1
SOS2008 said:I LOVE LeBrad's avatar -- It's great!
HE'S MINE! BACK OFF!
TheStatutoryApe
- 301
- 3
Uh oh...
SOS2008
Gold Member
- 42
- 1
There's only one solution to the problem...then TheStatutoryApe is mine!TheStatutoryApe said:Uh oh...
Edit: LeBrad and Pillowhead do make a great couple.
Last edited:
Gale
- 683
- 1
SOS2008 said:There's only one solution to the problem...then TheStatutoryApe is mine!![]()
Edit: LeBrad and Pillowhead do make a great couple.![]()
aaaahhhh... yes, yes that's perfect.
(puts back machete, hand grenades, nunchucks and matches...)
glad we could work this out.
so in case anyone's not clear... I've called dibs on LeBrad... ladies, if you value your lives, i wouldn't look twice at his new avatar... i spose men are allowed to view his sexiness. or lesbians... actually no, no lesbians... they might change their mind about their sexual orientation after seeing him...
TheStatutoryApe
- 301
- 3
I think I could live with that.
SOS2008
Gold Member
- 42
- 1
Matches? Don't forget the gasoline!Gale17 said:(puts back machete, hand grenades, nunchucks and matches...)
Of course, it is the sisterhood way.Gale17 said:glad we could work this out.
Gale17 said:or lesbians... actually no, no lesbians... they might change their mind about their sexual orientation after seeing him...
Gale
- 683
- 1
SOS2008 said:Matches? Don't forget the gasoline!![]()
Of course, it is the sisterhood way.![]()
![]()
hmm... no, i have the gasoline, but it stays... just in case any curious lesbians come along...
but yay for the sisterhood. if only all problems in life could be solved so simply.
so of course, my vote for best avatar is going to be Lebrad. but only cause he's so hot... i guess... i wouldn't mind... if the girls agree that he's a hottie... cause i mean, he is pretty damn sexy. so long as we keep in mind that I've marked him as my territory.
zoobyshoe
- 6,514
- 1,255
Hoe did you make the one eye look sideways while the other looks straight ahead?Danger said:That's my outfit from last Hallowe'en. It's made out of latex, and the coloured stuff is multiple shades of brown creme makeup applied with a brush and then dabbed and smeared with cotton wool. The hair is just coloured cotton wool stretched out and glued on.
Similar threads
- LuisFelipe
- · Replies 2 ·
- STEM Educators and Teaching
- Replies
- 2
- epenguin
- · Replies 1 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 1
- AngryBeavers
- · Replies 4 ·
- Other Physics Topics
- Replies
- 4
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 17 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 17
- manueljenkin
- · Replies 8 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 8
- Ivan Seeking
- · Replies 895 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 895
- Chris Hillman
- · Replies 13 ·
- Special and General Relativity
- Replies
- 13
- amanara
- · Replies 9 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 9
- PhysicsPost
- · Replies 1 ·
- STEM Career Guidance
- Replies
- 1
- DavidTheNERD
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2