Biochemistry and molecular biology techniques books under $100

  • Thread starter Thread starter rockind78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Books
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
rockind78
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Perhaps this will be of use to other people as well.
I am looking for a book or books that basically consists of
techniques used and currently in use in the field of biochemistry
and molecular biology with an emphasis on theory and NOT protocol. I will start, as I do have one good one, but I am looking for more. Monique, if you are reading this, I think you would be especially interested in this book.:

"Biochemical Techniques: Theory and Practice
John F. Robyt and Bernard J. White
ISBN:0-88133-556-8

Almost forgot, let's try to keep a cap on the cost (IE. $100 US or less)
 
Last edited:
Biology news on Phys.org
Human Molecular Genetics
by Tom Strachan and Andrew P. Read

Molecular Biotechnology:
principles and applications of recombinant DNA
by Bernard R. Glick and Jack J. Pasternak

Practical Skills in Biomolecular Sciences
by Reed et al.

Genomes
by T.A. Brown

Are some practically oriented books on my shelf.. o my.. time for me to make an inventory.. haven't seen these books in a long time :P