1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Biology help Please check if iam right

1. Nov 27, 2009 #1
    HI.. can you check if i am right

this is a true OR false problem

the answers i got:

T, F T F T T T F F T

11) The free energy of glucose is exactly matched by the total free energy of the ATPs generated in
    glycolysis and respiration.
    12) Unabated at the current rate, cyclic photosynthesis will one day convert all available planetary water
    into oxygen.
    13) The oxygen generated by photosynthesis is coupled with the removal of electrons from water
    in PSI.
    14) Plants perform photosynthesis and do not use oxygen as a terminal electron sink in
    respiration.
    15) RUBISCO is optimally evolved to work in an oxygen atmosphere.
    16) The chlorophyll A molecules of the two photosystems are chemically different which causes
    their difference in absorbance spectra.
    17) The large + Delta G of life (all life collectively) is ultimately made positive with the energy of light.
    18) Proton gradients provide the energy for ATP production in both glycolysis and photosynthesis.
    19) The protons of the thylakoid space come entirely from protons that once were in the stroma
    20) Most, if not all, of the valence electrons on the carbon atoms in your body were recently
    in a water molecule (recently: meaning non-geologic time).

Thanks. . plz help me =o

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted