Brazil vs Australia: Score as Expected, Ronaldo Scores 2 Assists

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Australia Brazil
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
7,213
Reaction score
26
This went roughly along the lines I'd expected - at least the score did; I missed the match itself.

They started Ronaldo again? Did he lose 20 pounds in the last 3 days? Says that he had both assists - wow!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ronaldo was still awful. He teed up adriano for the first one, but was substituted by the time the second one was scored, by fred, set up by robinhio.
 
Brazil looked a different team with Ronaldo on the bench where he deserves to be sat for the remainder... :)
 
This game should have ended in a draw. I felt Brazil struggled to control the game well enough to deserve two goals. I suppose the naivity of Australia prevented them from making the opportunities they had come to reality.
 
Was it the Brazilian team that played yesterday? They played rather sloppily and most of their passes were pretty lousy. Ronaldo looked like a tortoise played football...so slow. :mad:
 
Can he really be only 29?

He's been around so long, I thought he was older.

Fred should get a starting slot. He's averaging 30 goals a game (based on goals per minute).
 
Last edited:
Fred should get a starting slot. He's averaging 30 goals a game (based on goals per minute).
Funny...(regardless anyone is better than Ronaldo, including me, at this moment)