Buy Cheap Red Laser Modules from Hong Kong on eBay

• News
  • Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary, eBay is selling red laser modules for .10 cents, but they're probably factory seconds and have some stupid blemish on them.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item2c5d29dec6&item=190541586118&nma=true&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&si=CUvV0KrnG5%252BmS3yd59cihNAao3M%253D

LOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLLLOLPJLJLOLOL

$.10. I'm silly.

I wonder why stuff like this happens. Why are these things sold so cheaply. I bought a 10 pack of red laser modules a year or so ago and they all worked and paid like $2 out of some place in hong kong on ebay. Then again I didn't really use them much.

If you're wondering, these things typically go for around $20-$40. It's really one of those "I can imagine various things I'd want to play around with using one of these, but I don't really want to plunk down $40" and then BOOM, eBay is like "hai baybay, want some sexah $.10 auction action? DO MEH" and I DID IT. I'm so WIN.

Physics news on Phys.org
I found them for 10 dollars online, still a big difference!

The auction starts at $0.10, but I am sure it won't sell for that. The rest of them listed are going for around 7-15 dollars. I think it's just to get the sellers name at the top of a search as well as start a lucrative auction probably with a reserve.

QuarkCharmer said:
The auction starts at $0.10, but I am sure it won't sell for that. The rest of them listed are going for around 7-15 dollars. I think it's just to get the sellers name at the top of a search as well as start a lucrative auction probably with a reserve.

I already bought it at $.10. It's a done deal. THE DIE HAS BEEN CAST.

I win at life.

I need to reignite this thread.

So seriously, how come I find so many cheap cheap cheap things coming out of hong kong? I asked someone who kinda supported what I figured; they're probably factory seconds and have some stupid blemish on them or maybe I just happened to get a product that no one else really was looking at and the seller thought people would bid it up. *Shrug*.

DISCUSS!

I would advise caution when purchasing cheap laser modules from unknown sources, especially from overseas. These products may not have undergone proper quality control and could potentially pose a safety hazard. It is important to consider the potential risks and benefits before making a purchase. Additionally, it is important to question why these products are being sold at such low prices and whether the seller is reputable. It may be worth investing in a higher quality and more expensive product to ensure safety and reliability.

1. What are the benefits of buying red laser modules from Hong Kong on eBay?

Buying red laser modules from Hong Kong on eBay can offer a variety of benefits. First, you can often find these modules at a lower cost compared to buying from a local supplier. Additionally, Hong Kong is known for its high-quality electronics, so you may be able to find top-of-the-line products. Finally, eBay offers a wide selection of sellers and products, giving you more options to choose from.

2. Are the red laser modules from Hong Kong on eBay reliable and safe?

While it ultimately depends on the seller and product, red laser modules from Hong Kong on eBay can be reliable and safe. It's important to do your research and read reviews before making a purchase. Look for reputable sellers with high ratings and carefully read the product description to ensure it meets safety standards.

3. How long does shipping typically take when buying red laser modules from Hong Kong on eBay?

Shipping times can vary when buying red laser modules from Hong Kong on eBay. It's important to check the estimated shipping time listed on the product page before making a purchase. Additionally, consider choosing a faster shipping option if available to ensure your product arrives in a timely manner.

4. What is the return policy for red laser modules from Hong Kong on eBay?

The return policy for red laser modules from Hong Kong on eBay can vary depending on the seller. It's important to carefully read the return policy before making a purchase. Some sellers may offer a refund or exchange within a certain time frame, while others may not accept returns at all.

5. Are there any customs or import fees when buying red laser modules from Hong Kong on eBay?

Yes, there may be customs or import fees when buying red laser modules from Hong Kong on eBay. These fees can vary depending on your location and the total value of your purchase. It's important to research and understand your country's customs policies before making a purchase. You can also contact the seller for more information about potential fees.