• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

Calculus Stewart 4th edition resolution ? Where can i find it ?

• Thread starter joafae
  • Start date
I'm looking for the answers ,AKA resolution of calculus by James stewart from 4th edition. Please, if this is the wrong area, transfer the topic, but please dont delet it. I'm looking for sometime this answers...thanks in advance, Jonas.

Answers and Replies

From the Physics Forums Rules (https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=414380), emphasis added.
We do not support cheating in any form: Do not ask for solution manuals, answers to exams, or instructor's manuals. Every school and instructor has their own policies or honor codes on what constitutes cheating, and it is up to the individual student to adhere to those policies when seeking help here. If you are in doubt as to whether you are permitted to seek help, consider erring on the side of caution and not asking for help.

I'm a independent learner, when i dont learn by the lack of material, i'm cheating myself.

An independent learner has a great opportunity in this forum to show his attempt in solving a problem and ask for any help required.

HallsofIvy
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
I'm a independent learner, when i dont learn by the lack of material, i'm cheating myself.
If you look up an answer you are cheating yourself.

If you look up an answer you are cheating yourself.
If i do a exercise and look nowhere to confer, i'll never know if i am doing it right and progress with the book. Progress without knowing...looks like cheating to me

anyway, if its prohibited this kind of request in the forum, feel free to erase the topic

Last edited:
Ray Vickson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Dearly Missed
If i do a exercise and look nowhere to confer, i'll never know if i am doing it right and progress with the book. Progress without knowing...looks like cheating to me

anyway, if its prohibited this kind of request in the forum, feel free to erase the topic
People here are giving you good advice and are trying to be helpful. You can certainly get feedback on your solutions by presenting the problem and answer here and asking whether your solution is correct.

RGV