1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Calculus Stewart 4th edition resolution ? Where can i find it ?

1. Nov 21, 2011 #1
    I'm looking for the answers ,AKA resolution of calculus by James stewart from 4th edition. Please, if this is the wrong area, transfer the topic, but please dont delet it. I'm looking for sometime this answers...thanks in advance, Jonas.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 21, 2011 #2

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

From the Physics Forums Rules (https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=414380), emphasis added.

4. Nov 22, 2011 #3
    I'm a independent learner, when i dont learn by the lack of material, i'm cheating myself.

5. Nov 22, 2011 #4
    An independent learner has a great opportunity in this forum to show his attempt in solving a problem and ask for any help required.

6. Nov 22, 2011 #5

HallsofIvy

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

If you look up an answer you are cheating yourself.

7. Nov 22, 2011 #6
    If i do a exercise and look nowhere to confer, i'll never know if i am doing it right and progress with the book. Progress without knowing...looks like cheating to me

anyway, if its prohibited this kind of request in the forum, feel free to erase the topic

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  8. Nov 22, 2011 #7

Ray Vickson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

People here are giving you good advice and are trying to be helpful. You can certainly get feedback on your solutions by presenting the problem and answer here and asking whether your solution is correct.

RGV

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook