- 20,002
- 11,120
I have a 15g fish tank that's 11 years old. Should I be worrying about thr adheisive breaking down soon? Whats the average age of aquariums?
Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
I have a 15g fish tank that's 11 years old. Should I be worrying about thr adheisive breaking down soon? Whats the average age of aquariums?
you could try renforcing it with some crazy glue on bother sides...It's Caaa razy
Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
Could I do something like this?
we need more information about the aquarium.
Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
It's been in use all 11 years with cold freshwater. I just drained it and will start to clean it up. It shows no signs of leaks and really was never moved or touched when in use. It's 15 gallons.
If you keep the old one, how much are you saving and how much are you risking?
Originally posted by Andy
he sint ricking anything because he already has the fishtank its just a question as to whether it still holds water or not.